The Jets have acquired Baltimore Ravens...S Chuck Clark

AFlaccoSeagulls

1 hour ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Nonsense or facts?

Lad you’ve never put facts out there. You’ve told us your opinion of which is cool and all but it’s so apparent you are just on a wind up now. I sincerely wish you the best but your negativity for all things Jets is strange. 

6 minutes ago, KimuraGod said:

Lad you’ve never put facts out there. You’ve told us your opinion of which is cool and all but it’s so apparent you are just on a wind up now. I sincerely wish you the best but your negativity for all things Jets is strange. 

I said Zach Wilson sucked and the Jets have been one of the worst teams in the NFL in recent years. Haven’t had a winning season in 7 years. All facts.

2 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

I said Zach Wilson sucked and the Jets have been one of the worst teams in the NFL in recent years. Haven’t had a winning season in 7 years. All facts.

You said…

“I’m afraid the Jets will endure yet another losing season in 2023.”

That’s not facts is it? It’s bollocks as usual from you. Anyway like I said if that helps crack on. 

2 hours ago, KimuraGod said:

You said…

“I’m afraid the Jets will endure yet another losing season in 2023.”

That’s not facts is it? It’s bollocks as usual from you. Anyway like I said if that helps crack on. 

No playoff appearances in the last 12 years. 1 season with a winning record in the last 12 years. Still don’t have a QB. Still have a cheerleader as your HC.

I’ll delete the account if they have a winning record next season.

Just now, KhanYouDigIt said:

No playoff appearances in the last 12 years. 1 season with a winning record in the last 12 years. Still don’t have a QB. Still have a cheerleader as your HC.

I’ll delete the account if they have a winning record next season.

😯😯😯