Gute so dumb he think the 3th round is the 7rd round.

vegas492

Third round GB picks.

2011:  Alex Green.

2012: We smartly did not have a third round pick.  Hit both in the second and fourth round.  (Hayward/Daniels)

2013:  We smartly did not have a third round pick (learned from 2012).  Hit both in the second and fourth.  (Lacy/Bakh/Tretter)

2014:  Like idiots we drafted twice in the third round.  Bums.  (Khryi Thornton/Rich Rodgers)

2015:  Ty Montgomery.  

2016:  Fackrell.

2017:  Montravius Adams.  We smartly drafted poorly in front of him in round 2 and round 4, makes the pick look less awful.  (King/Jones/Biegel)

2018:  Oren Burks.  

2019:  Jace Sternberger (Kid is going to break out one of these years)

2020:  Josiah Deguara.  We can't even pick a fullback and get good play from that position in the third round.

2021:  Amari Rodgers.

2022:  Sean Rhyan.

We gotta break the curse.  Give me your best meme and/or best sarcastic remarks for those picks.  

Because as it stands, we should trade the pick, or forfeit the pick, because we don't have a clue what we are doing in that round.  And given what I saw in the drafts?  We are better off trading back into the 4'th than we are trading up in the second.

• Like 1

To bring a little seriousness to the thread, I think I like the idea of most of these players, they were just misevaluations.  I may do a deeper dive on the roster compositions, when I have more time this afternoon.  But off the top of my head, in 2011 we had James Starks and Brandon Jackson, and I think the corpse of Ryan Grant.  Adding a RB to that room is a pretty good idea.  And I also understand the TEs.  Since Jermichael Finley got hurt, we have gotten a handful of games from Andrew Quarless, Jared Cook, and Robert Tonyan, and a bunch of nothing.  That has been nearly 10 years.  

4 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

To bring a little seriousness to the thread, I think I like the idea of most of these players, they were just misevaluations.  I may do a deeper dive on the roster compositions, when I have more time this afternoon.  But off the top of my head, in 2011 we had James Starks and Brandon Jackson, and I think the corpse of Ryan Grant.  Adding a RB to that room is a pretty good idea.  And I also understand the TEs.  Since Jermichael Finley got hurt, we have gotten a handful of games from Andrew Quarless, Jared Cook, and Robert Tonyan, and a bunch of nothing.  That has been nearly 10 years.  

Don't bring me "seriousness".  Bring me a picture, meme or gif.  There is a grand plan to this thing.  We can break the curse.