GM Draft Only Mock- Discussion Thread: Start Trading!!!!!! Draft Starts Monday 4/3

EaglesPeteC

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

I apologize I should’ve sent a big board in, I wasn’t even anticipating having to come to London. I left on Friday but was informed Thursday evening or I would’ve sent a big board in. Just been scrambling. 

I hate your job.

Just now, NYRaider said:

It has been posted. I will be here to make the rest of our picks. 

Thanks. I appreciate that life got in the way of fake life lol, but I can also hope you can appreciate my need to make a call to try and move forward. Glad to have you back and it worked out. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Thanks. I appreciate that life got in the way of fake life lol, but I can also hope you can appreciate my need to make a call to try and move forward. Glad to have you back and it worked out. 

Yeah that was my mistake for not sending someone a big board. I really didn’t anticipate needing to even use one and typically I’m on here more than I should be. But In the future in this one or anything like this I’ll make sure you to plan ahead. Thanks to everyone for being understanding.

• Like 3