Trentwannabe

1 hour ago, DER10N92 said:

Big board for day 2 (not in order):

- Steve Avila (OG)

- Joe Tippmann (OG)

- Kelee Ringo (CB)

- Drew Sanders (LB)

- JI'Ayir Brown (S)

I forgot about Avila. Would love him too. Obviously O'Torrence as well but I imagine he's long gone when we pick.

Outstanding selection and value with Torrence. Lots of mocks at him in the first. Kincaid too!? Great first two picks. 

If we can grab a WR like Tillman, Downs or Dell at 91 with a little bit of luck we’ll have an A+ draft. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

Beane said they’ll start Williams as an OLB in their system. 

Imagine Bernard and Spector will be given most opportunity to play in the middle. 

Yeah i Imagine this means that Dodson, Klein, and Benard will be battling for the MIKE. Drafting Dorian isnt for starting role but allows us to move Benard from WILL to MIKE permanently and allows him to really compete for the job. I think Dodson will get first crack at the starting lineup. Coaching staff loves him. Spector and Klein i think are primarily SAMs

WLB- Matt Milano / Dorian Williams

MLB- Tyrel Dodson / Terrel Benard

SLB- AJ Klein / Baylon Spector

Thats what i think Bills currently plan to do. Honestly at this rate id bring in Myles Jack. Gives us a vet in case one of these young guys dont work out.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

Yeah i Imagine this means that Dodson, Klein, and Benard will be battling for the MIKE. Drafting Dorian isnt for starting role but allows us to move Benard from WILL to MIKE permanently and allows him to really compete for the job. I think Dodson will get first crack at the starting lineup. Coaching staff loves him. Spector and Klein i think are primarily SAMs

WLB- Matt Milano / Dorian Williams

MLB- Tyrel Dodson / Terrel Benard

SLB- AJ Klein / Baylon Spector

Thats what i think Bills currently plan to do. Honestly at this rate id bring in Myles Jack. Gives us a vet in case one of these young guys dont work out.

Jack makes sense. I think Zach Cunningham could also be an option.