Top 5 Big Board

Trentwannabe

2 hours ago, Billsfaninptown said:

I am hoping a QB falls to our pick and we can trade back with a QB needy team.

Lions would be a team to watch. They have two 2's and I don't think they take one at 6 or 18.

51 minutes ago, soflbillsfan said:

I think it will end up being 4 but the potential of someone trading up to 1st rd to get hooker is a possibility. Bills may have the luxury of trading back if their guy doesnt fall to them. From what it sounded like staying at 27 is worst case scenario for Beane. He made a comment the other day that they would likely trade back then up. All smoke and mirrors this time of year though.

Yeah I think Beane is well aware that talent they like is not likely to be there at 27. Feels to me like a lot of guys they've done work on lately fit into the 35-50 range (Torrence, Mazi Smith, Jaylin Hyatt, Darnell Washington) to name a few.

22 hours ago, DER10N92 said:

Not in a specific order but my big board would be:

1.) Jordan Addison

2.) Jack Campbell

3.) Kelee Ringo

4.) Anton Harrison

5.) Mazi Smith (hoping no DL in 1st though)

I’m all in on Jordan Addison.

Unless they make a big splash by trading up, I hope the pick is Addison or trade out if possible. 

On 4/20/2023 at 3:15 PM, Trentwannabe said:

Lions would be a team to watch. They have two 2's and I don't think they take one at 6 or 18.

Yeah I think Beane is well aware that talent they like is not likely to be there at 27. Feels to me like a lot of guys they've done work on lately fit into the 35-50 range (Torrence, Mazi Smith, Jaylin Hyatt, Darnell Washington) to name a few.

Im probably in the minority but I dont see lions needing a qb. Everyone is overlooking goff but he had a solid season last year statistically had a better year than Daniel Jones, Geno Smith, and he had St Brown as the only real threat in the wr game that made an impact the entire season. Hes under contract for the next 2 years at cheaper rates then both of those guys. On top of that he is still only 29 years old. I can see the interest of looking at a new qb but they have a shot to go all in this year as GB is going to struggle, Minny had the best season under kirk cousins and still fell short and bears are under a complete rebuild. This is the year to commit all in and wasting top draft picks for a qb may hinder their chances. 

With that said I do think bills will trade back if they cant trade up to get the guy who is graded a 1st rd pick. I am not a fan at this point of staying at 27 trade back if one guy doesnt fall to him and collect another day 2 pick as 6 picks isnt all that great to have and could use 1 or 2 more

33 minutes ago, soflbillsfan said:

With that said I do think bills will trade back if they cant trade up to get the guy who is graded a 1st rd pick. I am not a fan at this point of staying at 27 trade back if one guy doesnt fall to him and collect another day 2 pick as 6 picks isnt all that great to have and could use 1 or 2 more

Saw a mock draft that had the Packers trading both their 2nd's to the Bills so they could draft Dalton Kincaid. That would be great.

I would love to trade back into the late 30's early 40's but it's hard to see who would want to come up and for what. New report out that Bills and Cards could be looking to do pick 27 for Hopkins and pick 34.

40 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Saw a mock draft that had the Packers trading both their 2nd's to the Bills so they could draft Dalton Kincaid. That would be great.

I would love to trade back into the late 30's early 40's but it's hard to see who would want to come up and for what. New report out that Bills and Cards could be looking to do pick 27 for Hopkins and pick 34.

If that were true for hopkins then the value of hopkins would essentially be the 95th overall pick. Wouldnt hate the idea but think this move would have to come down to whether beane has a player in mind that is going to be there and/or the cardinals have a player in mind that would be there. This trade would essentially happen come pick 27. I think that Cards have no leverage on this move as Dhop clearly wants out and they arent a team ready to compete so it is a waste of a 30 mil cap hit by keeping him. Ideally a day 3 pick should be able to get it done, and bills would be able to pick up an extra 3rd by trading back with a team. Tough to judge the value for him as he was suspended for peds last year, his production has been down the last 2 years compared to previous years, along with his injury history and him being 31. The value could be a 3rd rd but also could be as bad as the Allen Robinson trade of 7th rd swaps just to dump some cap.

Depending on who lands the top 4 qbs, I could see a team like Raiders, Seahawks, Falcons, commanders, or my wild card team rams as stafford is one more injury away from retirement. 

21 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

Whether we make a pick tomorrow or not I have a feeling a trade goes down with us acquiring a player or shipping one out. 

I am hoping for a trade down. If we dont get Addison or Flowers the. I hope we trade down to the top pf 2nd and take Drew Sanders... my favorite LBer in draft. He is just a playmaker

26 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

I am hoping for a trade down. If we dont get Addison or Flowers the. I hope we trade down to the top pf 2nd and take Drew Sanders... my favorite LBer in draft. He is just a playmaker

Didn’t Drew Sanders have like a 20% missed tackle rate? If so that is terrible. People complained when Edmunds missed tackles. I can only imagine fans watching Sanders miss 1 out of 5 tackles. I guess he would fit right in with how poorly this defense tackles.

Edited by Billsfaninptown

59 minutes ago, Billsfaninptown said:

Didn’t Drew Sanders have like a 20% missed tackle rate? If so that is terrible. People complained when Edmunds missed tackles. I can only imagine fans watching Sanders miss 1 out of 5 tackles. I guess he would fit right in with how poorly this defense tackles.

I’m not a big fan of Sanders. Though I do think if he was taken at some point, he wouldn’t be used as a traditional LB as often as Edmunds was.