raidr4life's full mock

raidr4life

Like it, I like Banks but I’m not sure he makes a difference immediately which is why I prefer Gonzalez/Porter. Simpson & Tuipulotu are good picks although I’d prefer Ojulari/McDonald with Campbell. 

Again I like Battle but I’d prefer Ji’ayir Brown for his production but his draft projection is hard to gauge due to his testing. 

Love the Mafi and Zavala picks with Fehoko, Brooks and Landers. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dessie said:

Like it, I like Banks but I’m not sure he makes a difference immediately which is why I prefer Gonzalez/Porter. Simpson & Tuipulotu are good picks although I’d prefer Ojulari/McDonald with Campbell. 

Again I like Battle but I’d prefer Ji’ayir Brown for his production but his draft projection is hard to gauge due to his testing. 

Love the Mafi and Zavala picks with Fehoko, Brooks and Landers. 

Yeah lots of guys I'd prefer, but I used a simulator to gauge where guys might go some guys are off the board you got to make a decision.

I like FAU alot but he got snatched at 37 so I went LB but I would have rather have had him then LB. I personally like Campbell over Simpson 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, raidr4life said:

Yeah lots of guys I'd prefer, but I used a simulator to gauge where guys might go some guys are off the board you got to make a decision.

I like FAU alot but he got snatched at 37 so I went LB but I would have rather have had him than LB. I personally like Campbell over Simpson 

Got you, it’s easy for me to say I’d have done this and that but they might not be there ! Good mock. 

• Like 1

On 4/22/2023 at 3:10 PM, raidr4life said:

70. Gervon Dexter, DT Florida (Great first step solid addition to the interior DL)

Dexter has an absolutely horrible first step…. It’s the one thing that’s holding him back.   I know his 40 time would make you think that but he’s got a very flawed release/1st step.  
* Just saying if HB said this he’d be chastised heavily with comments like “have you even watched him play?”

As for the mock, I really like the last rounds picks.  That’d be a very good draft for us.  I’d personally prefer a different edge rusher at #50, but that’s just my preference of prospects vs yours.  I don’t love Banks as our 1st pick, but that’s just my preference vs yours again… but i totally understand he’d be the best CB at 19.  Some scouts are very high on him, he’s a huge upside player.