Love is in the air! Poll!!

brownie man

What type of career will Jordan Love Have?  

160 members have voted

1. 1. Pick his career outcome

• Hall of Fame Player
    • All Pro/ Consistent Pro Bowler
    • Competitive Starter
    • Journeyman Starter
    • Backup
    • Bust

Just now, Daniel said:

It’s Love’s fourth year in the league, and the third since his first start.

Even you know comparing him to first year QBs that are actually rookies has no basis in anything resembling logic.

You wanna talk about sophomores, sure. It’s still not one to one but it’s at least not ludicrous on its face.

So we're going to punish Love for sitting behind Rodgers?  Interesting.  Let's go talk about sophomores who elevated their supporting cast.  Find me a sophomore who made his supporting cast great.

Just now, CWood21 said:

So we're going to punish Love for sitting behind Rodgers?  Interesting.  Let's go talk about sophomores who elevated their supporting cast.  Find me a sophomore who made his supporting cast great.

Joe Burrow. Dan Marino.

• Like 1

Just now, StatKing said:

I can name plenty of QBs who were great by the time they were in their 4th year.

That didn't play their first 3 seasons because they were playing behind an MVP?  That's right.  Jordan Love is in such a unique situation that there isn't an apples-to-apples comparison.

Just now, StatKing said:

Joe Burrow. Dan Marino.

You mean after the the Bengals used a top 5 pick on his former teammate in JaMarr Chase, he elevated that offense?   Lol no.  Dan Marino?  You have to go back almost 30 years to find your answer means you're reaching for an answer that isn't there.

Just now, CWood21 said:

You mean after the the Bengals used a top 5 pick on his former teammate in JaMarr Chase, he elevated that offense?   Lol no.  Dan Marino?  You have to go back almost 30 years to find your answer means you're reaching for an answer that isn't there.

You asked, I gave you an answer.

26 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

Lamar Jackson was a sophomore QB in 2019 when he won an MVP throwing to WRs like Willie Snead, Seth Roberts, and a rookie/injured Hollywood Brown. Guys like Nick Boyle and Hayden Hurst were top 5 in targets on that team.

Edited by Ray Reed
  • Like 5

2 minutes ago, Ray Reed said:

Lamar Jackson was a sophomore QB in 2019 when he won an MVP throwing to WRs like Willie Snead, Seth Roberts, and a rookie/injured Hollywood Brown.

Probably the closest that's been mentioned yet, but kinda weird when you managed to exclude Mark Andrews and instead mention the guy that 6th on the team in targets.  Also, Marquise Brown played in 14 out of a possible 16 games.

2 minutes ago, StatKing said:

Something something John Harbaugh and the Ravens defense.

I mean, you're not wrong.  What TE is playing as well as Mark Andrews was?  And wake me up when the Packers' defense is playing at a top 3 level.

1 minute ago, Ray Reed said:

Then just hit him back with something something most points per drive on offense in NFL history haha

I'm not even a Lamar believer and fans of my own team got me defending him. We are in some dark times up here in GB.