NFL Draft GDT (NO SPOILERS!!))

Forge

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Any chance Trice falls to our pick? Really would like that type of developmental corner. Has a chance to do well in this scheme. 

I'm hoping. I really like trice 

Seattle is seriously killing it in the draft. They rebuilt their roster in two years and are set for the future. The secondary is very talented, got their bookends in last years draft and have just a insane group of positional players. All they really lack is pass rush at this point and they can address that next season. They are going to give us major problems next season, even with Geno at QB. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'm hoping. I really like trice 

In the hybrid cover 3/Wilks scheme, Trice really has a chance to have a Woolen type of season. Maybe not that good but I'm real bullish on him in this scheme. We get him and I will be sleeping well tonight knowing our secondary is GOOD for the next 3-5 years. 

1 minute ago, GW21 said:

Wypler is still out there. 

I was thinking of him but not sure he makes it to our pick. 

With Kalia Davis and Hargrave, we have two explosive pass rushing interior DL but I think we still need one pure run stopper. Can we get one in the 6th or 7th round? 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I was thinking of him but not sure he makes it to our pick. 

With Kalia Davis and Hargrave, we have two explosive pass rushing interior DL but I think we still need one pure run stopper. Can we get one in the 6th or 7th round? 

I'm thinking we will actually go the other way and draft another under sized DT in stills

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'm thinking we will actually go the other way and draft another under sized DT in stills

I mean if they want to do that then they really want to have a great interior pass rush and are willing to give something up in the run game. Fine, but you will still play teams where you need to be stout against the run so I would feel better if we had someone like Woods in the middle.