Seattle Mariners Thread

Eagles27

4 hours ago, Mesa_Titan said:

Julio smashing that homer after the Astros acted like little ******* (surprise) warms my heart. 

I don’t understand why Ty always has to be the victim of these HBP’s. Must be so frustrating for him. 

I remember blowers saying something about his upper half leaning over the plate; but that doesn't explain yesterdays...

44 minutes ago, Eagles27 said:

I remember blowers saying something about his upper half leaning over the plate; but that doesn't explain yesterdays...

Yeah, I know he said that, but France has an open stance, so it's not really possible, especially considering that Adam Frazier stands both feet legit on the chalk of the inside of the batters box and has gotten hit 8 more times career than France got hit all season last year. Already 12 on the season. Getting ridiculous. 

Just now, Eagles27 said:

Kind of amazing how bad they have been. All but guaranteeing the change. 

I know it's crazy. I don't watch much other than the Mariners save for highlights, but my God have they been bad for us. I used to be against the robot umps, but if they aren't going to punish the umps for terrible umpiring then I don't see any other option.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...