2024 NFL Draft

Humble_Beast

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

They were dominant college players and I don’t want either of them lol

So who do you want? You keep talking about needed a franchise QB who do you suggest, because you crap on all of them.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, raidr4life said:

So who do you want? You keep talking about needed a franchise QB who do you suggest, because you crap on all of them.

Caleb Williams 

Drake Maye 

Jayden Daniels

but we beat a bunch of bad teams with backup QB at the end so we won’t get any of them. But at least we got victory cigars and RAIIDERS chants 

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Caleb Williams 

Drake Maye 

Jayden Daniels

but we beat a bunch of bad teams with backup QB at the end so we won’t get any of them. But at least we got victory cigars and RAIIDERS chants 

Ok because I thought you just posted you didn't want Daniels.  Plus even if we didn't win those few extra games we would not be in the running for either of these guys still, we might have been picking 6th and still the top 3 ain't budging.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, raidersedge said:

Eillot Wolf is in NE calling the shots. He's not passing on a QB. He was in Green Bay for almost 15 years and they have a rule, you never pass on a QB. This is why the Packers always have a franchise QB. Its very unfortunate but the top 3 teams all need a QB and all 3 will take a QB. No one is trading, if anyone trades its the the Cards at 4 so another team can come up and get another QB. That's how this works. All I know is if the Raiders value Penix or Nix I wouldn't get too cute. Neither will be available at 44.

Yup and the Raiders only hope is if they go McCarthy. Then the Raiders should be beating down Arizonas door to try and trade for Daniels.

9 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

Ok because I thought you just posted you didn't want Daniels.  Plus even if we didn't win those few extra games we would not be in the running for either of these guys still, we might have been picking 6th and still the top 3 ain't budging.

When did I post that? 

Never know what could’ve happened but we blew it 

3 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

When did I post that? 

Never know what could’ve happened but we blew it 

3 hours ago, Jeremy408 said:

Penix, Nix & Daniels already are 24 lol

@NYRaider said: They were dominant college players and I don’t want either of them lol

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

3 hours ago, Jeremy408 said:

Penix, Nix & Daniels already are 24 lol

@NYRaider said: They were dominant college players and I don’t want either of them lol

Either of them I didn’t see Daniels boy 

43 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Travis might go top 3 we just won’t know until draft day. He might be the next Tom Brady mixed with Lamar Jackson while Rattler is Mahomes with Hurts mobility. 

Hell Minshew is probably the next Rich Gannon while AOC is the next Tom Brady. 

we really just don’t know yet so it’s just hard to draft a QB rn. 

Hell we should trade our first for Russell Wilson, he had 26 TD, that’s twice as many as AOC did and he could be the next Tom Brady which means Russ could be the next goat. 

See you have to insinuate stuff that I didn't actually say in order to make a point that's not there. lol obviously I wasn't saying that he's gonna go top three or even in the first 2 to 3 rounds. Again that's what a sleeper is. 

1 minute ago, Jeremy408 said:

See you have to insinuate stuff that I didn't actually say in order to make a point that's not there. lol obviously I wasn't saying that he's gonna go top three or even in the first 2 to 3 rounds. Again that's what a sleeper is. 

He could be the next GOAT or maybe It’s AOC or possibly Minshew I think we may have an MVP on the roster 

Minshew had 16 TD which is 4 more then AOC. 

Brady only had 18 TD his first year starting and he was older than AOC. AOC was on pace for 20 TD over a full season, which is 2 more than Brady. So he could be on a better trajectory then him, we should just see if he can be the goat 

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

He could be the next GOAT or maybe It’s AOC or possibly Minshew I think we may have an MVP on the roster 

Minshew had 16 TD which is 4 more then AOC. 

Brady only had 18 TD his first year starting and he was older than AOC. AOC was on pace for 20 TD over a full season, which is 2 more than Brady. So he could be on a better trajectory then him, we should just see if he can be the goat 

After the really good point that @raidr4life I realize that having a quarterback conversation with you is pointless because you only want who theoretically won't be available. Therefore the conversation won't be rational. Everyone else sucks in that scenario. I have nothing else to say to you about concerning these matters lol. I don't do the pipe dream conversations. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

After the really good point that @raidr4life I realize that having a quarterback conversation with you is pointless because you only want who theoretically won't be available. Therefore the conversation won't be rational. Everyone else sucks in that scenario. I have nothing else to say to you about concerning these matters lol. I don't do the pipe dream conversations. 

You don’t have pipe dream conversations but compared Carr to Brady / Manning and think Travis and Rattler might be starters in the NFL? 

AOC was on pace for 20 TD 

Brady had 18 TD 

20 TD is 2 more than 18 so that means he technically was better than the GOAT as a first year starter and might develop into the GOAT

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/10114129-nfl-draft-2024-rumors-vikings-will-be-aggressive-in-trading-up-for-jj-mccarthy

"The Vikings sent neither [general manager Kwesi] Adofo-Mensah nor coach Kevin O'Connell to the Michigan pro day Friday, but quarterbacks coach Josh McCown was firmly planted right behind McCarthy during his 25-minute throwing session. In talking to NFL personnel while on the road at pro days this week, the feeling is still the Vikings will be aggressive in trading up to the No. 4 or No. 5 spot to land the Michigan quarterback. One general manager I talked to this week said McCarthy is a top-six pick right now. The question is who will trade up to get him."

11 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

You don’t have pipe dream conversations but compared Carr to Brady / Manning and think Travis and Rattler might be starters in the NFL? 

AOC was on pace for 20 TD 

Brady had 18 TD 

20 TD is 2 more than 18 so that means he technically was better than the GOAT as a first year starter and might develop into the GOAT

22 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

8 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

I’ve come to agree with you QB guru. I mean Josh Allen good at the senior bowl / Spencer rattler good at the senior bowl, they’re virtually identical 

11 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/10114129-nfl-draft-2024-rumors-vikings-will-be-aggressive-in-trading-up-for-jj-mccarthy

"The Vikings sent neither [general manager Kwesi] Adofo-Mensah nor coach Kevin O'Connell to the Michigan pro day Friday, but quarterbacks coach Josh McCown was firmly planted right behind McCarthy during his 25-minute throwing session. In talking to NFL personnel while on the road at pro days this week, the feeling is still the Vikings will be aggressive in trading up to the No. 4 or No. 5 spot to land the Michigan quarterback. One general manager I talked to this week said McCarthy is a top-six pick right now. The question is who will trade up to get him."

AP era going to be over quick.