2024 NFL Draft

Humble_Beast

5 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I’ve come to agree with you QB guru. I mean Josh Allen good at the senior bowl / Spencer rattler good at the senior bowl, they’re virtually identical 

3 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

AP era going to be over quick. 

36 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

After the really good point that @raidr4life I realize that having a quarterback conversation with you is pointless because you only want who theoretically won't be available. Therefore the conversation won't be rational. Everyone else sucks in that scenario. I have nothing else to say to you about concerning these matters lol. I don't do the pipe dream conversations. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

AP era: 

Minshew at QB (bottom 5 qb)

Getsy at OC (bottom 5 play caller) 

bottom 5 OL

Bottom 5 RB room 

Scary hours 

the only strength we have offensively is two good WR

3 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

AP era: 

Minshew at QB (bottom 5 qb)

Getsy at OC (bottom 5 play caller) 

bottom 5 OL

Bottom 5 RB room 

Scary hours 

the only strength we have offensively is two good WR

44 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

After the really good point that @raidr4life I realize that having a quarterback conversation with you is pointless because you only want who theoretically won't be available. Therefore the conversation won't be rational. Everyone else sucks in that scenario. I have nothing else to say to you about concerning these matters lol. I don't do the pipe dream conversations. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Allen = senior bowl stud 

rattler = senior bowl stud 

rattler = next Allen???

1 hour ago, Jeremy408 said:

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

You’re the queen of avoiding serious discussion 

2 hours ago, Jeremy408 said:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Jordan Travis and Rattler starting caliber QB

Carr like Brady 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Rattler being a starter is a pipe dream, thanks for clarifying 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

Why do you keep posting that when I speak about Rattler

• Like 1