Way way way too early 2024 prospect talk.

warfelg

2 hours ago, AFF said:

I think he’ll get a 3rd year even if he struggles…my guess is that they’d fire Canada and give it 1 more year.

I agree.

Im just going to put this out there, even though I hope like hell Im wrong...

I dont believe Pickett will be our QBotF.    I think by 2025, we will be looking for someone else.   

The guy just ironically reeks of Mitch Trubisky and as of right now, think he has a similar trajectory.

Please Kenny...prove me wrong in 23!

• Like 1

not sure where all the doubt is from about KP.

Some I understand , the slow start and concussion concerns, then add canada and the OL problems early. After that seemed to get sorted out, he was on a roll but against lesser competition of course. However, the Ravens game was telling - a good defence and a TD to win the game . 

Much more concerned about canada than KP.  whats the ceiling with canada running the offence -  the 2023 conundrum 

OTOH, with the OL help, run game to be and weapons, KP should have a breakout season.  No excuses now as some would say.  

Edited by 3rivers

5 hours ago, jebrick said:

Should have gotten a center in 2023 draft.

thats what my mocks had since trading down was getting the additional picks.   Good centers can be had in RD3, RD4. Washington got Stromberg .   Do you think there will be good C available in RD3 in the 2024 draft? The depth and versatility on the OL since Khan/Weidl took over is such that they have a few players that can play OG and C. Maybe the FO is set there?