Mascot Mafia Sign Up and Thread

bcb1213

Just now, Whicker said:

Meh, assuming he's telling the truth, I really don't. The first game I played (Skyrim mafia), Tk3 nailed both mafia on D3. The second game I played (Horror Movie mafia) I was mafia with KSJ and Mookie and all three of us agreed to kill Tk3 on N2 because we feared him the most. It is 100% believable to me that Tk3 played this game in God mode although I still believe he still messed up on D2 if so.

I wasn't here on D2

4 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

First off, I was 100% inactive on D2. Go back and look, zero posts, zero votes. I was out of town and missed that entire day.

So I get back during N2. I see my N1 invest, but it is nighttime so I didn't do anything with it. I placed my N2 invest. I received a 2nd cult leader with a different league which got me thinking.

Then, Malf did his "not-NHL" schtick, and it became obvious that he was the NHL guy. Of COURSE at this point I understood it was 4 cults. I saw NFL, NBA, and NHL so obviously I put it together.

Go back and look at my D3 posts. I was consistently all over Malf who I knew was NHL, and I kept saying that I would be open to Bucs as well (because I also knew he was NFL). And guess who was the OTHER player who had potential votes? It was Tyty, who I knew was NBA.

Should I have shared the information on D3? Probably. But regardless, I knew I was getting a lynch that cut the head off of one of the cults, and I pushed for it to be Malf because he was the most dangerous of the 3.

N3 I found Dome, the final leader. Once I found them all, I had to post it, simply because it felt like an epic dominance of the game.

So In 3 nights you investigated 4 people? 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

No anger here at all because I know you’re wrong.

I know I am not. I am literally looking at the PM right now. By the way "NFL Aligned" is green if anyone cares.

My cockiness is correct. Your denials are flimsy.

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

This is a good post. I would certainly think Bucs would be pushing Tk3 harder if he knew Tk was lying

Bucs knows I am right.

And as a cult leader, he knows he needs to go after the other cult leaders, not me.

That is why he is voting for Tyty, not me.

And I have no knowledge of who placed the Dome hit, but I am guessing it is a converted cultist because Dome was competition to Bucs or Tyty.

5 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

I think dome was right when he said specials can't be converted. That would explain how Malf knew there were a ton of normies in the game.

What makes you think this? We have 4 cults and an other which leaves only 12 mascots. How many of those can just be vanilla?

4 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I didn't investigate Malf.

But with the knowledge I had from my other investigations it was abundantly obvious.

So you didn’t investigate malf but went hard after him even though you already had 2 cult leaders in the bag? You went after someone that was a feeling over two people you knew 100%?

3 hours ago, Tk3 said:

So.. let's start lynching.

If ANY of my calls come up disingenuous then you come at me hard.

I promise you they won't.

Normally I don't play this blunt, but the fact of the matter is, the outcome of this game from me was so epic, nailing all 4 cult leaders (malf through his dumb claim and the other 3 through invests) that my ego couldn't stand me to not out it.

Lynch me tonight for all I care, but I want the mad props when the game ends and bcb announces the 4 cult leaders and I was all over it.

I think you probably did call this game so I'm just going to give you your mad props right now

Just now, theuntouchable said:

So you didn’t investigate malf but went hard after him even though you already had 2 cult leaders in the bag? You went after someone that was a feeling over two people you knew 100%?

I didn't need an invest to know. I had enough information from the invests (plus Malf's wildly foolish posts) to understand the format of the game long before anyone else did.

I knew what he was, and I knew he was a much bigger danger than the others.

You know better than anyone that he needed to go in that situation.

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

I didn't need an invest to know. I had enough information from the invests (plus Malf's wildly foolish posts) to understand the format of the game long before anyone else did.

I knew what he was, and I knew he was a much bigger danger than the others.

You know better than anyone that he needed to go in that situation.

I’m calling BS. There’s no way in heck anyone goes after a read over two confirmed bad guys. 

3 hours ago, NS922 said:

You sound like a cult leader who wants all the other cult leaders dead.

3 hours ago, NS922 said:

It's convenient for you to all of a sudden be like "hey guys look at me, I know things". You don't know who all 3 leaders are.

NS9 a likely convert.

Archived