Mascot Mafia Sign Up and Thread

bcb1213

Just now, MathMan said:

2 hours until either you, me, or bucs gets hit.

who do you think it will be?

i think you.

That ain't cool. But I can't really do anything to stop it.

Can you? Would you?

And what makes you think it's one of us that's going to be hit, and specifically me?

3 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

That ain't cool. But I can't really do anything to stop it.

Can you? Would you?

And what makes you think it's one of us that's going to be hit, and specifically me?

you are semicleared because of matts shennanigins

bucsfan is a superstrong civ, and i trust him so far

i typically find a way to screw mafia in a very uncomfortable place, like the back of a volkswagon.

if we have a protector, i think you should randomize your protection between us 3.

mafia, you have a couple hours to rethink your move

17 minutes ago, MathMan said:

you are semicleared because of matts shennanigins

I appreciate the sentiment, but I don't agree with this. And the 2nd time you've mentioned it. AFAIK at this point in the game the only people that could "semi" or "lolclear" me are, well me, and anyone who knew other members of their faction, like mafia for instance. bcb's games are different though, so maybe not. We might know more in a few hours.

bucsfan is a superstrong civ, and i trust him so far

I admit I'm not super into this game, which is why I asked to be a replacement. But I have kept read up and I'm not as sold on him as you are. I'm probably missing a lot "between the lines." You're pretty sure on him though?

i typically find a way to screw mafia in a very uncomfortable place, like the back of a volkswagon.

They make a couple SUVs now. Enough room for you and all your pals? 

if we have a protector, i think you should randomize your protection between us 3.

If "we" have a protector they should protect whoever they feel is most important/likely to be hit, and just hope they know what they're doing. I don't think anyone should "randomize" anything.

15 minutes ago, MathMan said:

mostly i want to save your *** because i feel like mafia probably thinks you would be unprotected.

You're too kind. I didn't really think I was a big target N1, but now you're starting to worry me. You're worrying me. 

17 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

I appreciate the sentiment, but I don't agree with this. And the 2nd time you've mentioned it. AFAIK at this point in the game the only people that could "semi" or "lolclear" me are, well me, and anyone who knew other members of their faction, like mafia for instance. bcb's games are different though, so maybe not. We might know more in a few hours.

I admit I'm not super into this game, which is why I asked to be a replacement. But I have kept read up and I'm not as sold on him as you are. I'm probably missing a lot "between the lines." You're pretty sure on him though?

They make a couple SUVs now. Enough room for you and all your pals? 

If "we" have a protector they should protect whoever they feel is most important/likely to be hit, and just hope they know what they're doing. I don't think anyone should "randomize" anything.

You're too kind. I didn't really think I was a big target N1, but now you're starting to worry me. You're worrying me. 

trust me. i said what i said for a reason.

this night will be good.

you gotta realize there are scary people on the other side of the curtain

2 minutes ago, MathMan said:

trust me. i said what i said for a reason.

I don't know if I do. And I'm sure you did.

2 minutes ago, MathMan said:

this night will be good.

I mean it's getting late (9pm local time is late for me) on a Friday night and I'm up late playing mafia, drinking too many beers and getting ready for bedtime of 10:30 sharp. The night's already good. 

4 minutes ago, MathMan said:

you gotta realize there are scary people on the other side of the curtain

tenor.gif

2 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

mean it's getting late (9pm local time is late for me) on a Friday night and I'm up late playing mafia, drinking too many beers and getting ready for bedtime of 10:30 sharp. The night's already goo

and i am drinking too many gin

Archived