Mascot Mafia Sign Up and Thread

bcb1213

Just now, MathMan said:

i will lay off for now. although i think you claimed way too early 

ty, do you have any info that can help us find mafia

mookie

If I did I would've had more leads than you and Bucs lol. I think you were just trying to read my weird posts even though that's just how I always am, but Bucs on the other hand just seemed aggressively trying to make me look like mafia honestly. You do seem to be playing differently this game I'll admit. 

1 minute ago, Tyty said:

If I did I would've had more leads than you and Bucs lol. I think you were just trying to read my weird posts even though that's just how I always am, but Bucs on the other hand just seemed aggressively trying to make me look like mafia honestly. You do seem to be playing differently this game I'll admit. 

hmmm...i wonder if bucs is mafia after all

Mookie seems to be playing safe but then again from what I can tell, he's a rather conservative player in general. That won't clear him though. It also looks like Ty was eager to shift the attention to Mookie once someone mentioned him.

Just now, NS922 said:

Mookie seems to be playing safe but then again from what I can tell, he's a rather conservative player in general. That won't clear him though. It also looks like Ty was eager to shift the attention to Mookie once someone mentioned him.

to me, i remember mookie being more aggresssive as civ.

i think the tyty situatoon will resolve itself.

Archived