Preferred Spot to Draft This Year?

JaguarCrazy2832

2 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

4 pt doesnt help the situation but its still Mahomes

So ended up trading the #1 for #4. The manager now drafting #1 is taking Mahomes.

I have it on good authority that  #2 will be CMC or JJ, leaving me with one (or both) of Allen or Hurts.

Edited by 101Raider

12 minutes ago, 101Raider said:

Nothing overly creative unfortunately. We swapped our 1st and 2nd round picks. 

Not sure I love that deal then...I mean moving back 3 in R1 to just move up that much in R2? I guess its good to have the 3.1 still but if you arent sold on Mahomes being the 1.1 then lean into that and its a good deal. Sounds like you didnt wanna take him 1.1 so just like in the real draft, why reach for a guy against consensus when you can trade down, get your guy and still increase value elsewhere...I think I talked myself into liking it lol

1 hour ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Not sure I love that deal then...I mean moving back 3 in R1 to just move up that much in R2? I guess its good to have the 3.1 still but if you arent sold on Mahomes being the 1.1 then lean into that and its a good deal. Sounds like you didnt wanna take him 1.1 so just like in the real draft, why reach for a guy against consensus when you can trade down, get your guy and still increase value elsewhere...I think I talked myself into liking it lol

You basically summed it up for me. In a 4pt per pass TD, I’m struggling with which QB to take.  Figured I’d take the little bump in the 2nd.

Minor thing, but I wanted that bump as I currently have a slight tier break at 21 players (7QBs, 8RBs, 5 WRs, 1TE)

13 minutes ago, 101Raider said:

You basically summed it up for me. In a 4pt per pass TD, I’m struggling with which QB to take.  Figured I’d take the little bump in the 2nd.

Minor thing, but I wanted that bump as I currently have a slight tier break at 21 players (7QBs, 8RBs, 5 WRs, 1TE)

Beautiful, I do the exact same thing for my home league where we draw names and pick draft spots so I can get the most value out of my choice...unfortunately my name was drawn last so I got what I got

5 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Wow that is so strange for that format. You gotta know your league and how they operate so you may be right

Yeah they are a just a group of guys in the neighborhood some are better than others at drafting. I know I’m not high on Chase, Kupp, or Lamb to draft that high. I like Allen a little better than Hurts. Maybe follow up with Herbert or Lawerence in the second or third. 

Edited by Lionized