Tytus Howard extended

ET80

man i dont know about it. It had to be done so I am not mad, but I just havent thought he has been that good of a player. 

We have invested a boat load of money in our offensive line. If its not a top 10 unit next year, then we have issues. I am really worried about my boy Green. I am an Aggie homer, but man he was down right bad at times last year and has already struggled with injuries. 

If this group lives up to their pay check/ draft status, and with the running backs we have, our young QB is set up for success. Next off season we will add a legit number 1 WR and should be looking good. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Texansfan713 said:

Ya it's a pretty good deal.   Hopefully the new coaching staff can unlock his potential better than O'Brien, Culley and Lovie's staff did.

I read that last year was the first time since his rookie season he played all of his snaps at RT, and he actually graded out as a plus 70 RT per PFF.

Once he was able to stick to a position and not have to learn multiple positions, he started to round out. Once the game becomes less mental and more reactionary, players tend to find their way, which is what you want to see from a young player.

• Like 4