Unofficial Official Depth Chart

Acgott

• 4 weeks later...

Updated version:

uwK1GaI.jpg

Not many surprises here. The coaches still see something in Matt Peart for whatever reason, or the alternatives were that much worse. It's notable that both McFadden and Coughlin made the list. It's too bad DeVito and Robinson didn't make it, but preseason is preseason.

I wince whenever I see or hear Jason Pinnock's name, probably because he dropped the world's easiest game-ending interception against Washington and that's all I remember about him.

Edited by y*so*blu

I like most of what i see. My biggest concern is still the oline. Im very ansy with the fact Glowinski and Bredeson are our starting guards. I dont think any one of us is comfortable with them being the day 1 starters. I hope they improve their play this year with better consistency but i wont hold my breath. Other than that, i like this lineup as a whole. 

20 hours ago, Giants4eva said:

I like most of what i see. My biggest concern is still the oline. Im very ansy with the fact Glowinski and Bredeson are our starting guards. I dont think any one of us is comfortable with them being the day 1 starters. I hope they improve their play this year with better consistency but i wont hold my breath. Other than that, i like this lineup as a whole. 

Basically every team's concern, except the Lions and the Eagles, is OL. I actually think Bredeson is a solid guard and the best iOL on the team right now. I think Glowinski also has a baseline of competency and is slightly above replacement level. My biggest concern is Evan Neal. I know he looked better this preseason than he did last season, which shows improvement and is great, but if he doesn't have it together in pass pro, his bad play can still sabotage entire game plans for us. I don't need him to play like the 7th overall pick to start the year, but I definitely need solid T play, especially in week 1 against a tough opponent.