Which player is on the bubble and who makes it?

DoleINGout

Malik Cunningham, Ty Montgomery, Anthony Firkser, Kendrick Bourne, Brandon Schooler, DeMarcus Mitchell, Lawrence Guy, Anfernee Jennings, Joshua Bledsoe, Myles Bryant, Jack Jones, Nick Folk.

Are all these guys making the final roster? Any going to get traded or relegated to the practice squad? Or do you think a some of them will be cut?

I think Ty will make it if he’s healthy. Guy will be brought back. Bryant yes. Jones yes. 

i think the likes of Folk, Jennings, Cunningham are in trouble

also, you might want to consider Douglas is having a great camp which might put Bourne in the drop zone

• 3 weeks later...

final pats 2023 roster prediction

trade block: 11

jack jones.ty montgomery.adrian phillips.davon godchaux.lawrence guy.jahlani tavai.nick folk.josh uche.tyquan thornton.pierre strong jr.bailey zappe.

scout team: 16

jj taylor.ronnie perkins.diego fagot.joe giles-harris.matt sokol.malik cunningham.joshuah bledsoe.kevin harris.mack wilson.james ferentz.raleigh webb.bill murray.conor mcdermott.thyrick pitts.carl davis.brad hawkins.

PUP/IR: 6

riley reiff*.calvin anderson*.isaiah bolden*.trey flowers*.cody davis*.kody russey*

offense: 22

jones.zappe

stevenson.elliott.strong

henry.gesicki.firkser

juju.parker.bourne.douglas.boutte.thornton

brown

strange.mafi

andrews.andrews

onwenu.hines

sow

special teams: 8

folk.ryland.cardona.baringer.slater.board.schooler.speed

defense: 23

wise.white

roberts.godchaux.guy

barmore.ekuale

judon.uche

bentley.munson

tavai.jennings

gonzalez.wade

mills.bryant

peppers.phillips

dugger.mapu

jo-jones.m-jones

Edited by DoleINGout

15 hours ago, DoleINGout said:

trade block: 11

jack jones.ty montgomery.adrian phillips.davon godchaux.lawrence guy.jahlani tavai.nick folk.josh uche.tyquan thornton.pierre strong jr.bailey zappe.

This is a building year, they don't have a shot in heck with this OL. Vages odds 7 games.

I would add Dugger as well. I would not pay him 14/15 per year. He's a good player but no elite. go with the rookie Mapu. The two on the list in bold are high on my trade list.

15 hours ago, DoleINGout said:

sow

I would cut him in yesterday.  He's 335 lbs with 300 above the waste.  He has no trunk and is constantly lifted off his feet. I would add I only watched him at RT and he has no chance,  maybe OG?  Yes I know he's a rookie however I said the same about Perkins (no hips) and Harry (ran like a duck) It took two minutes to see they couldn't play.

---------------------------

Last but not least. I keep 4 OL and  the two rookies and cut the rest. They are all useless. You need them you can get them next week off the waiver wire. NO ONE WILL TAKE THEM !!!!!!

2023 develop the young guys look to the future.

Edited by m haynes

4 hours ago, m haynes said:

I would add I only watched him at RT and he has no chance,  maybe OG?  Yes I know he's a rookie however I said the same about Perkins

Sow played LG primarily in college so it is ideal for him to kick inside yes. As for Perkins I agreed up until this pre-season where he showed legitimate NFL qualities as an OLB. He belongs in the league now IMO. Hopefully he can make it to their scout team. He is truly on the bubble.

• Like 1

updated pats 2023 roster prediction AFTER BOTH TRADES

trade block: 10

jack jones.ty montgomery. lawrence guy. adrian phillips.davon godchaux.jahlani tavai.nick folk.josh uche.tyquan thornton.bailey zappe.

ameer speed.anthony firkser.ronnie perkins.joe giles-harris.matt sokol.malik cunningham.joshuah bledsoe.kevin harris.mack wilson.carson wells.james ferentz.raleigh webb.bill murray.thyrick pitts.carl davis.brad hawkins

PUP/IR: 8

riley reiff*.calvin anderson*.isaiah bolden*.trey flowers*.cody davis*.kody russey*diego fagot*.connor mcdermott*

offense: 23

jones.zappe

stevenson.elliott.taylor

henry.gesicki

brown

strange.mafi

andrews.andrews

onwenu.hines

lowe.wheatley.sow

special teams: 7

folk.ryland.cardona.baringer.slater.board.schooler

wise.white

roberts.godchaux

barmore.ekuale

judon.uche

bentley.munson

tavai.jennings

gonzalez.wade.ja-jones

mills.bryant

peppers.phillips

dugger.mapu

jo-jones.m-jones

QB

M Jones, Zappe (2)

RB

Stevenson, Elliott, Harris, Montgomery (4)

WR

Parker, Smith-Shuster, Bourne, Douglas, Boutte (5)

TE

Henry, Gesicki, Sokol (3)

OL

Brown, McDermott, Reif, Sow, Strange, Onwenu, Mafi, Andrews, Andrews (9)

DL

Godchaux, Guy, Barmore, Davis (4)

Edge

Judon, Wise, Uche, White, Jennings (5)

LB

Bentley, Mapu, Tavai, Wilson, Munson (5)

CB and S

Gonzalez, J Jones, M Jones, J Jones, Bryant, Speed, Dugger, Phillips, Peppers, Mills, Bledsoe (11)

ST

Ryland, Baringer, Schooler, Cardona, Slater (5)

19 hours ago, DoleINGout said:

updated pats 2023 roster prediction AFTER BOTH TRADES

trade block: 10

jack jones.ty montgomery. lawrence guy. adrian phillips.davon godchaux.jahlani tavai.nick folk.josh uche.tyquan thornton.bailey zappe.

ameer speed.anthony firkser.ronnie perkins.joe giles-harris.matt sokol.malik cunningham.joshuah bledsoe.kevin harris.mack wilson.carson wells.james ferentz.raleigh webb.bill murray.thyrick pitts.carl davis.brad hawkins

PUP/IR: 8

riley reiff*.calvin anderson*.isaiah bolden*.trey flowers*.cody davis*.kody russey*diego fagot*.connor mcdermott*

offense: 23

jones.zappe

stevenson.elliott.taylor

henry.gesicki

brown

strange.mafi

andrews.andrews

onwenu.hines

lowe.wheatley.sow

special teams: 7

folk.ryland.cardona.baringer.slater.board.schooler

wise.white

roberts.godchaux

barmore.ekuale

judon.uche

bentley.munson

tavai.jennings

gonzalez.wade.ja-jones

mills.bryant

peppers.phillips

dugger.mapu

jo-jones.m-jones

so ameer speed instead of nick folk on special teams.

mack wilson instead of calvin munson at linebacker.

lawrence guy instead of chasen hines on the line.

joe giles-harris instead of bailey zappe.

ty montgomery instead of jj taylor in the backfield.

48/53

all of those guys were on the bubble for those spots so made the scout team or were on the trade block. not shabby.

Edited by DoleINGout

6 hours ago, DoleINGout said:

so ameer speed instead of nick folk on special teams.

mack wilson instead of calvin munson at linebacker.

lawrence guy instead of chasen hines on the line.

joe giles-harris instead of bailey zappe.

ty montgomery instead of jj taylor in the backfield.

48/53

all of those guys were on the bubble for those spots so made the scout team or were on the trade block. not shabby.

looks like instead of ty montgomery making it with joe giles-harris, it was riley reiff not going on pup or IR making it and calvin anderson being activated. both guys i had staying with an injury designation. still. 48/53 with the others cut being bubble guys.