2023 Offensive line.

Old Guy

1 hour ago, freefromwhatyouare said:

If you want to continue to discuss Yosh concerning trades, and FA, I will be blocking you. No one knows if the Packers even let Yosh hit free agency in 2024. Stay tuned.

The Packers have a higher opinion of Yosh than many here.

I'm very glad the Pack has Yosh for the 2023 season. Quality swing tackle that will probably help the team win games this season. Some here act like a starting 5 ever stays the same for a whole season.

Go ahead and block me! 😂 You've been here a week. 

You think we MIGHT extent Yosh, and then possibly trade him next year. No, you are trying to CYA, rather than admit you made a mistake on 'trading' Yosh in 2024. Just own it and move on. That is what grown-ups do. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

Go ahead and block me! 😂 You've been here a week. 

You think we MIGHT extent Yosh, and then possibly trade him next year. No, you are trying to CYA, rather than admit you made a mistake on 'trading' Yosh in 2024. Just own it and move on. That is what grown-ups do. 

Saying they WILL not trade Yosh in 2023 does not mean I said they will "possibly trade him next year." Never said that little one. Never said anything about what they will or won't do in 2024. Got it little B?

Try to put words in my mouth all you want little tike. It won't work.

Reading and comprehension not your strong suit. I get it.

Now sit down like a good little B.

Edited by freefromwhatyouare

4 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

Football seasons back baby.  It was getting rather amicable in here. The internet, the real wild west. 

Some should be aware they are not safe hiding behind a screen.

A lot of people less stable than I have the capability to do nasty things to people who hide behind screens. 

Just a friendly reminder and public service announcement.

18 minutes ago, freefromwhatyouare said:

Saying they WILL not trade Yosh in 2023 does not mean I said they will "possibly trade him next year." Never said that little one. Never said anything about what they will or won't do in 2024. Got it little B?

Try to put words in my mouth all you want little tike. It won't work.

Reading and comprehension not your strong suit. I get it.

Now sit down like a good little B.

I bolded for you what you said about Yosh in 2024. It's in bold black letters. You remind me of a five-year-old who gets caught red-handed doing something wrong and denies it. 

It's really not a good look! Not a good look at all. 

Here it is for you one last time. Maybe your IQ doesn't reach room temperature and you just don't understand. If so, I'm sorry for picking on you. If not, just own your mistake and move on. 

Look, I'm not saying they will or won't trade Yosh in 2024.

Edited by Old Guy
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Old Guy said:

I bolded for you what you said about Yosh in 2024. It's in bold black letters. You remind me of a five-year-old who gets caught red-handed doing something wrong and denies it. 

It's really not a good look! Not a good look at all. 

Do you seriously need a course on reading and comprehension?

I said: I'm not saying they will or won't trade Yosh in 2024.

The above means I am saying NOTHING about what they will or won't do in 2024. No, I'm not saying they will "possibly trade" him. Again, I'm saying nothing of the sort.

This all started by me saying they will not trade him in 2023. Then you tried to spin that to me saying they might trade him in 2024.

With feeling since you are slow. Yosh will NOT be traded in 2023. The end. 

5 minutes ago, freefromwhatyouare said:

Do you seriously need a course on reading and comprehension?

I said: I'm not saying they will or won't trade Yosh in 2024.

The above means I am saying NOTHING about what they will or won't do in 2024. No, I'm not saying they will "possibly trade" him. Again, I'm saying nothing of the sort.

This all started by me saying they will not trade him in 2023. Then you tried to spin that to me saying they might trade him in 2024.

With feeling since you are slow. Yosh will NOT be traded in 2023. The end. 

He's a free agent so if we sign him, there is no trading him in 2024 because of the guaranteed money his agent is going to want. I pointed out your error and you try and pivot to some bull**** excuse. 

Had you just admitted that rather than to deny what is in writing, clearly, it would have been over. You now look like a fool or a liar. Either way, I'm done with you. Life is too short for your kind. 

Quickest ignore in history for me. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

He's a free agent so if we sign him, there is no trading him in 2024 because of the guaranteed money his agent is going to want. I pointed out your error and you try and pivot to some bull**** excuse. 

Had you just admitted that rather than to deny what is in writing, clearly, it would have been over. You now look like a fool or a liar. Either way, I'm done with you. Life is too short for your kind. 

Quickest ignore in history for me. 

Yup, take your L and go sit down.

Mad cuz I said Yosh won't be traded in 2023 like he claimed he would be.

Poor little fella embarrassed himself in front of all his online buddies. Ain't no fury like a internet fanboy scorned.

We all will pray for him.

OneTeamOneNation

PackerNation!

1 hour ago, MantyWrestler said:

This is just as silly. “If the Packers even let Yosh hit free agency in 2024”

You said they may or may not trade him in 2024 and when called out about Yosh not being under contract, you got angry. Now you say the Packers may not let him hit FA which means franchise tag or extending his contract. Both of which would mean they wouldn’t consider trading him after doing either.

This one’s on you my friend. Just saying. 

I honestly don't think he understands. He's on my ignore list already. World record. There are now two people on that list. I usually can tolerate and read posters I don't agree with at all, but this guy is a piece of work. 

1 minute ago, Old Guy said:

I honestly don't think he understands. He's on my ignore list already. World record. There are now two people on that list. I usually can tolerate and read posters I don't agree with at all, but this guy is a piece of work. 

He claims to put me on ignore since he got fully exposed and embarrassed in front of all his online buddies. But he still steady crying about me.

He real mad now.

Poor little fella. I hope he starts to care about more in life than what people on a message board think of him embarrassing himself.

4 hours ago, freefromwhatyouare said:

Look, I'm not saying they will or won't trade Yosh in 2024.

High probability GB won't trade Nijman in 2024 whenhe is a FA

They are not trading him THIS SEASON. Does Gute need to say it like he did with Bakh to make you stop discussing it?

TBD

After the season ends they will see where they are at and go from there. Bakh may be the one gone in 2024. Yosh becomes even more valuable then.

this is possible

3 hours ago, freefromwhatyouare said:

I didn't mention March as any "trade point" for Yosh. I told the dude clamoring for a trade to wait until after THIS SEASON. Used March to make clear that I'm talking about AFTER the season. The Super Bowl is in Feb. March is the clear demarcation for AFTER. Don't even attempt to bring up my "education" on contracts. We can get into that and I will make you look "silly.

Ummmmm....

No one is trading Yosh this season. If you want to get on the trade wagon wait until March.

Let's focus on 2023.