The Road to 53: The Birds cut the dead weight

EaglesPeteC

2 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Good! Got a spot in my heart for Ward. Really want him to get a shot. Imo he's a great 4-5 option. Eagles must think something of him.. they keep bringing him back lol

I mean I think he would be better suited to be that WR4 or 5 on a team with younger wideouts like maybe the Texans or Packers.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:
3 hours ago, Jays3 said:

PFF has weird rankings so I don’t know what to think about them saying he’s the 4th graded punter, but this is something to watch out for. Rumor has it Steelers kept 2 punters and eagles kept 7 cornerbacks in hopes of agreeing to a player for player swap between the two teams.

Saints kept 2 punters too. **** these hoarders lol. Just wait em out and they’ll release one. Plus, there’s other solid options that have already been cut.

See…. Wait the hoarders out and they’ll be forced to drop these guys.

Gillikin is the Saints second punter I was referring to.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

See…. Wait the hoarders out and they’ll be forced to drop these guys.

Gillikin is the Saints second punter I was referring to.

Right. I don’t see any reason the eagles would feel the need to trade for a punter. These teams have 2 punters on the roster aren’t gonna actually go into the season with 2 punters..lol.. just pick one up off the street

11 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

If he'll stfu n just play sure why not. 

Even Ben Simmons is changing his tune 

The problem is not whether or not he stfu. He never went out of his way to open his mouth.

He is lazy and mentally weak (although we and the media were sh*t to him early on). I don't want him back. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

The problem is not whether or not he stfu. He never went out of his way to open his mouth.

He is lazy and mentally weak (although we and the media were sh*t to him early on). I don't want him back. 

I think Reagor just needs to delete social media altogether. Some eagles have gone through periods of deleting their socials and/or just staying away for long periods of time like Jalen hurts, devonta smith, AJ brown etc.

If you are mentally strong then the negativity could be used to strengthen you but if you are mentally weak, like reagor, it can slowly spiral you in a downward trend.

13 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

Thought there was a bunch of bs Twitter stuff with him being diva like. Maybe it was someone else

Just now, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Thought there was a bunch of bs Twitter stuff with him being diva like. Maybe it was someone else

He would make little tweets or ig posts here or there, but he wasn’t super bad with it. 

He was just really immature (Hightower and Watkins too) when we drafted him and he wasn’t good enough to overcome some of his short comings like his lack of fluidity as a route runner. He also isn’t the smartest player either.

Just now, Jays3 said:

I thought he had a good preseason, I was surprised he was cut but it is what it is

Yeah it was weird. We went from him getting mixed in with the 1s to him being off the team. It’s not like the other guys at safety are world beaters in guys like Evans and Edmunds.