Let’s talk Cuts…

ET80

1 hour ago, Ozzy said:

So is Patterson going to start for them at guard?  Pretty damn impressive if so, especially since Dieter was ahead of him when it started and so was Morrissey.  I guess Kendrick Green could be the starting guard as well potentially if Kenyon Green is out.  

I loved Jarrett Patterson coming into the draft and was shocked he fell so far, good to see he made it through and potentially could see some action for them this year!

Kenyon is done for this season

11 hours ago, lumberjackchris said:

And WAJ would be the top defensive player in the 2024 draft. 

The trade wasn’t for WAJ. I know we took him with the pick but the trade was for Stroud. If we hadn’t worked out the trade, we would have taken WAJ at 2. We only took stroud at 2 because that’s what we needed to make the trade happen at 3 

3 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

The trade wasn’t for WAJ. I know we took him with the pick but the trade was for Stroud. If we hadn’t worked out the trade, we would have taken WAJ at 2. We only took stroud at 2 because that’s what we needed to make the trade happen at 3 

I agree with this - but I’ll also follow up and say that the only QB in the next class that would go ahead of Stroud would be Caleb Williams. 

Unless the Texans give Arizona 1.1 (which I can say with 100% confidence isn’t going to be the case - see my last post) the Texans got the better player from the transaction.

• Like 1