? Week 14: Lions (6-6) @ Buccaneers (4-8)

bucsfan333

I have Stafford on my fantasy team and the playoffs start this week. I'm hoping for a 300+ yard performance 3 TD type day while Winston has a good day himself. The way the OL was not pass blocking last game I don't know how we will get the pass game going. Looking forward to seeing how Justin Evans and Ryan Smith do against a seasoned veteran QB.

Offensively want to see D Jack and Mikey have a good game. Barber continue to run hard and some sprinkle of OJ please.

Koetter s last season in Atlanta he ran an over the hill Stephen Jackson three times more then rookie Devonte Freeman.  He  clearly values pass blocking over running ability.  If Martin plays, I expect him to get most of the carries.  Before last week  Barber had 28 carries all season.  

Detroit hasn't been able to run the ball too well, I fear their short passing game is going to kill the defense.  They werent a good tackling team when the games mattered, I dont expect that to change now.  I m already looking forward to the circus that is going to ensue in two Mondays. I m a fan, so I' m allowed to look ahead.

Archived