College Football

lumberjackchris

1 hour ago, lumberjackchris said:

I know it’s probably a semi backtrack, but his explanation isn’t terrible. He just shouldn’t have said it in the first place. 

I mean, I get that part (and I actually agree) but how else is that supposed to be interpreted other than antagonizing a guy who lives for that sort of energy?

Oregon and USC are next up for Colorado - CSU could have played spoiler, a team CU overlooked while thinking of Bo Nix and Caleb Williams. WHY do you put yourself in the line of sight with such a statement?

Shedeur is going for 600/5 today. They’re going to be throwing posts and deep crossers in the 4th while up 56.

2 hours ago, ET80 said:

I mean, I get that part (and I actually agree) but how else is that supposed to be interpreted other than antagonizing a guy who lives for that sort of energy?

Oregon and USC are next up for Colorado - CSU could have played spoiler, a team CU overlooked while thinking of Bo Nix and Caleb Williams. WHY do you put yourself in the line of sight with such a statement?

Shedeur is going for 600/5 today. They’re going to be throwing posts and deep crossers in the 4th while up 56.

CSU knows it’s a real long shot to beat Colorado so why not set yourself up to out deon Deon. If they lose, no big deal. 

5 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Maybe this is an overreaction, but Georgia doesn’t look like Georgia when they don’t have 14 1st round picks on defense…

And Carson Beck is REALLY bad at QB. If he’s not throwing a WR screen, he’s basically worthless.

The plus side to Beck looking bad is that Brock Bowers might drop - he’s not getting the ball at all, but he’s got an incredible skill set. 

If Bowers is there when the Texans are on the clock - you take him. He’s a mismatch, prob a top 2-3 pass catcher in this draft.

Spencer Rattler has every single tool you would want from a franchise QB - prototypical size, good feet and mechanics while in the pocket, good straight line speed, a fantastic arm that can throw every route - he just hasn’t put it all together. 

I think he’s starting to figure it out. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, ET80 said:

And Carson Beck is REALLY bad at QB. If he’s not throwing a WR screen, he’s basically worthless.

How did he MISS that throw!? You have one of the best pass catchers in football and you somehow throw him a pass he can’t pull in.

Carson Beck is the Brock Osweiler of CFB. 

3 hours ago, ET80 said:

Maybe this is an overreaction, but Georgia doesn’t look like Georgia when they don’t have 14 1st round picks on defense…

Ya, UGA is definitely feeling the loss of all that talent recently. Plus Bennett was a heck of a college QB. That’s a lot to replace. 

Bama is an absolute mess on offense

• Like 1