College Football

lumberjackchris

4 hours ago, ObotimusPrime said:

Bears have the Panthers pick btw, so yea that pick might end up being MHJ. Right now it seems like getting Caleb is winning the nfl lottery, so teams might actually “tank” after week 8/9

He's already apparently stated he's only willing to play for a handful of teams

• 1 month later...

From my sources, the aTm job is garnering some serious heat.

Now some of this could be agents/coaches trying to get better deals from their current universities but this is what I’ve heard. 

1)Getting interest from all 4 corners of the nation. DeBoer fronUDub, Lincoln Riley, Ryan Day are some of the big names. Especially is Michigan beats tOSU next weekend.

2)Apparently Kingsbury has reached out with interest in being the OC to the new hire. Assuming wanting to rehabilitate his image a little, and aTm is stacked with talent.

3) Elko, Leipold, and Traylor are in the mix as of now. Rising Coach and stud recruiter turned interim HC Elijah Robinson could make a run at it if he can beat ACU and LSU to close out the season. He’ll be a HC soon if not. He could keep the majority of the roster and recruiting classes in tact 

4) Something will get done after the LSU before signing day 

3 minutes ago, lumberjackchris said:

From my sources, the aTm job is garnering some serious heat.

Now some of this could be agents/coaches trying to get better deals from their current universities but this is what I’ve heard. 

1)Getting interest from all 4 corners of the nation. DeBoer fronUDub, Lincoln Riley, Ryan Day are some of the big names. Especially is Michigan beats tOSU next weekend.

2)Apparently Kingsbury has reached out with interest in being the OC to the new hire. Assuming wanting to rehabilitate his image a little, and aTm is stacked with talent.

3) Elko, Leipold, and Traylor are in the mix as of now. Rising Coach and stud recruiter turned interim HC Elijah Robinson could make a run at it if he can beat ACU and LSU to close out the season. He’ll be a HC soon if not. He could keep the majority of the roster and recruiting classes in tact 

4) Something will get done after the LSU before signing day 

I’m gonna bet it’s elko. We are t beating LSU