Week 1 Post Game Thoughts And Week 2 Look Ahead

LLcheesehead12

Well, I don't know how you could really script that one any better.

1.  We finally got back in the week 1 win column

2. Jordan Love is our guy for sure.  Atoned for shakiness in the first half with dropping dime throws in the 2nd

3.  The defense ... Wow, finally got some real physicality out of this unit and 2nd half really came alive with the sacks and pressures.  If there is one reason this could be a team succeeding even ahead if time, it'll be because of these guys

4. Didn't use him much, but when he was called on, Daniel Carlson made his FG and missed no extra points.  Not a bad debut for our punter either even if it's still hot weather out there.

So week 2 in Atlanta .... This could be interesting

On the one hand, yeah Ridder didn't impress today and if we dominate the line of scrimmage and pressure him, he definitely could get rattled.  On the other hand, their defense also looked pretty good today and might give us a few fits if we're not careful.

I want to say this one is ours but in this random week to week league, you just can't take any game for granted.  After dominating today, overconfidence can easily follow, and we can't have that going into this one.

A good game. I likes Love's composure (much credit should go to the OL who kept him pretty clean all day). A good building block for him. 

Good to see Reed is alright. I really thought he'd grabbed his knee....and we can ill afford him being out.

33's abscence is gonna be a problem though.

Wanna see the injury list...then on to Atlanta.