Chiefs WR Corps

Chiefer

2 hours ago, EMAW_KSU said:

1/2 targets for -4 yards and a penalty WASN’T what you were looking for?

Two penalties. Just because they can only accept one at a time, doesn't mean you should sell him short here.

10 hours ago, Jakuvious said:

Two penalties. Just because they can only accept one at a time, doesn't mean you should sell him short here.

Sorry, live in WI read the game tracker. Wondered if that was also in him.  Bu…bye. Dude has had way too many chances.

A game where we learned absolutely nothing about the WR Corps besides Toney should be packing up this morning. Moore, Ross, Hardman all held without a catch. At least Moore had a return, but zero targets. Toney, well we know his stat line, negative net yards, even without the penalty.

Is it possible, that we fill roster spots with players who aren’t currently on the team? Saw a speculative rumor about Jahan Dotson somewhere. Can we trade Moore, Toney and Ross for him?

3 hours ago, onejayhawk said:

This year Ross is showing that he understands the offense.

So has Skyy Moore. With Hollywood out for the opener, I expect both to make the 53-man roster.

Saw somebody elsewhere post last spots were between Moore and Romegio. I just feel like we get more options from Nikko. More may have looked better, but he didn’t make enough plays to even get a target Saturday.

5 minutes ago, EMAW_KSU said:

Saw somebody elsewhere post last spots were between Moore and Romegio. I just feel like we get more options from Nikko. More may have looked better, but he didn’t make enough plays to even get a target Saturday.

Both

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, onejayhawk said:

The least appreciated regular WR.

It's true. Watson can go deep and Hardman can do the dirty work. 

I still don’t trust his hands or ability to fight for the football, but at least he’s usually in the right spot at the right time. 

Turns out the latter is extremely difficult to find for Reids system.