2023: Week 3: vs. Bears (Sunday, Sep. 24)

onejayhawk

3 minutes ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

Seems like the WRs just run their route and then just sit down, that's not how Patty works guys

A lot of them are struggling with reads. We have a lot of routes where if it's zone, they should be cutting them off and sitting down wherever the gap is, but if it's man, they need to keep running to get separation. I've seen guys stop dead in the middle of defender's zones, I've seen them cut off routes against man coverage, and keep running right past the gap they should settle down in against zone.

Basically everything that makes Kelce elite, all the young guys suck at right now.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Jakuvious said:

12 looks good on returns. Don't think I had any idea who he was before this game.

When I saw they brought a WR up from PS I suspected that might be the case. 

Being busy during game time is getting old. It's clear the defense has taken a step forward but they have also not had a real test.

It looks like Mahomes' coming out was precautionary in a blowout. I'm glad we were able to give Gabbert some time when 2 Int would not hurt as much.

17 minutes ago, Mizter_Clean10 said:

Has it been discussed in here that they pulled Taylor and put Prince in to line up like Taylor has been to see if he’d get called for illegal formation and Prince wasn’t. Clearly showing the NFL is unfairly targeting Taylor?

I read something that said Andy mentioned they put Prince in when Taylor got popped in the mouth for a couple plays or something... but I like your reasoning a lot more and hope it happened like that. Hopefully they have a chat with the league about the literal bias calls against Taylor when it's definitely happening league wide 

Edited by Chiefs_5627
I'm a moron