Week 3 Games

Leader

11 minutes ago, PackFan13 said:

Burrow throws well behind Chase who makes a great catch reaching back. Dan O and some other announcer saying he did it on purpose and it shows trust. Huh

He threw it behind him because that's where the window was.  Chase didn't settle down in the window between players - so burrow gave him a chance and chase did really well to catch it

1 minute ago, skibrett15 said:

He threw it behind him because that's where the window was.  Chase didn't settle down in the window between players - so burrow gave him a chance and chase did really well to catch it

I changed the channel so I can't rewind it but I'm not so sure about that. The DB was closing on him where the ball was placed. He was going to be able to run for more yards had it been on / in front of him. 

12 hours ago, packfanfb said:

The Lions trading Swift to the Eagles for a sandwich and then allowing the Eagles to draft Carter while drafting a RB should have been reported as a first degree felony. 

Nah. Swift apparently needed to go somewhere else, or alternately Swift is the same as he was in Det but will get hurt...and that's why the Lions were happy to get anything for him 

• Like 1