Rank the 32 Starters at QB

Tank4Drake

8 minutes ago, MaddHatter said:

That wasn’t the topic, the topic was he had only “one good year” which I disputed.  I’ve already shared his post season numbers of 280ypg 60+% and 3:1 TD:TO with a 92.3PSR (memory might be a tad off) which you dismissed - move along troll

Which went back to my point that you didn’t answer. He’s played this well before, where did it lead them? You’re going round and round. But the truth is right there in front of you. Till he proves it in the playoffs, these are empty stats. 

12 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

Which went back to my point that you didn’t answer. He’s played this well before, where did it lead them? You’re going round and round. But the truth is right there in front of you. Till he proves it in the playoffs, these are empty stats. 

So he’s better than Lamar?

26 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

But what do playoff wins matter if you don’t win the chip? I thought the goal was a Lombardi. 

Why would we dismiss entire years of great play just because someone simply failed a game further in the playoffs? 

Because I have a hard time naming 11 active SB winning QBs better than Lamar and Dak lol. 

Edited by Soggust
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

😂 he’s better than Cooper rush. 

Lamar:

1-3 record, 55% comp, 6.6y/a, 4:7 TD:TO ratio, 68 PSR, 225yds passing/game, 30yds rushing/game

Dak:

2-4 record, 63% comp, 7.2y/a, 15:5 TD:TO ratio, 92 PSR, 260yds passing/game, 20yds rushing/game

Edited by MaddHatter

14 minutes ago, Soggust said:

But what do playoff wins matter if you don’t win the chip? I thought the goal was a Lombardi. 

Why would we dismiss entire years of great play just because someone simply failed a game further in the playoffs? 

Because I have a hard time naming 11 active SB winning QBs better than Lamar and Dak lol. 

Legacies are made in the playoffs. You don’t even hear Romos name anymore or

mentioned with greats. Playoffs matter for legacacy. Dak is an easy out. Hate it or love it it’s the truth. What was Stanford’s only blemish? No playoff wins. Now he’s looked at different. Sir, no one cares about the regular season. 

11 minutes ago, MaddHatter said:

Lamar:

1-3 record, 55% comp, 6.6y/a, 4:7 TD:TO ratio, 68 PSR, 225yds passing/game, 30yds rushing/game

Dak:

2-4 record, 63% comp, 7.2y/a, 15:5 TD:TO ratio, 92 PSR, 260yds passing/game, 20yds rushing/game

I despise Lamar. Once again you’re preaching the choir. I’m popping champagne when he’s out of the playoffs. Have a nice Moët nectar chilling in the fridge. We popping that bad boy. 

14 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

I despise Lamar. Once again you’re preaching the choir. I’m popping champagne when he’s out of the playoffs. Have a nice Moët nectar chilling in the fridge. We popping that bad boy. 

Now who’s avoiding the question?

19 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

mentioned with greats. Playoffs matter for legacacy. Dak is an easy out. Hate it or love it it’s the truth. What was Stanford’s only blemish? No playoff wins. Now he’s looked at different. Sir, no one cares about the regular season. 

Is he? He only has 4 to his career and I don’t think anyone views him differently than they did before.

By your logic, your top 10 QBs currently must be Rodgers, Mahommes, Flacco, Wilson, Garrapalo, Allen, Stafford, Hill, Marriotta and Goff

Edited by MaddHatter

24 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

Right so let’s put Stafford at 2 behind Mahomes according to your logic.

Let’s put Rodgers, Flacco and Russ at 3/4/5. 

what has Allen or burrow or Herbert or any of the other 7 names you would name have done legacy wise in the playoffs?

No one else has rings either is the problem. 

1 minute ago, Soggust said:

Right so let’s put Stafford at 2 behind Mahomes according to your logic.

Let’s put Rodgers, Flacco and Russ at 3/4/5. 

what has Allen or burrow or Herbert or any of the other 7 names you would name have done legacy wise in the playoffs?

No one else has rings either is the problem. 

This is such a little girls argument is unreal. If you don’t get my point then there’s nothing else to continue. Rodgers has fallen off the pedestal for sure. For years he was touted as one of the best. Now he isn’t mentioned. All time great QBs don’t just win one sb. That’s always been the case. That’s always been the barometer in which we’ve gone by. Do what makes you happy, if consistent playoff failures is your thing! More power to you playa. Allan has won in the playoffs, he’s carried his teams. He’s just ran into some

great teams. The Jordan effect, same why many couldn’t win under Brady. I’m taking Joe cool over Lamar, Dak and many others. He’s shown he can ball when the lights are brightest. There’s only a few that can. What else do you wanna argue? 

14 minutes ago, MaddHatter said:

Is he? He only has 4 to his career and I don’t think anyone views him differently than they did before.

By your logic, your top 10 QBs currently must be Rodgers, Mahommes, Flacco, Wilson, Garrapalo, Allen, Stafford, Hill, Marriotta and Goff.

yes sir. They’ve actually won. I’m taking all those guys before I take the Dak choker. All day every day. Sig bet? Dak wins maybe one game in the playoffs if at that?? I hear you barking big dawg. 

22 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

yes sir. They’ve actually won. I’m taking all those guys before I take the Dak choker. All day every day. Sig bet? Dak wins maybe one game in the playoffs if at that?? I hear you barking big dawg. 

So he wins 2 or more and you lose, he goes 0-1 I lose and if he goes 1-1 then we tie?

59 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

Why do you despise Lamar? He seems like a nice guy.