Week 5 GDT - Saints @ Patriots

LD696

10 hours ago, IheartMyV8 said:

Soooo... where do we go from here?

Not sure, never been in this position with this team and HC 🤣

I have no idea what we can do. Can’t keep “burning the tape” with no improvement. 

Strip back to the very basics, do something with the OL, figure out how to run the ball again. That should be step 1. With a run game, it will help other aspects. 

hard to know where to start when everything is wrong

20 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Not sure, never been in this position with this team and HC 🤣

I have no idea what we can do. Can’t keep “burning the tape” with no improvement. 

Strip back to the very basics, do something with the OL, figure out how to run the ball again. That should be step 1. With a run game, it will help other aspects. 

hard to know where to start when everything is wrong

I can only go on expertise !!!!! You can change this fast if you bring in the right guy. I have seen it done with the Pats. Chuck Fairbanks was great. His 1st pick John Hannah 1973.  He changed it real quick, without a star QB. He did get Grogan in 75

73 draft also picked Sam Cunningham and Darryl Stingley  !!!!!!!

2024 starts with Ben Johnson Lyons his 1st pick,  LT Olumuyiwa Fashanu. This IMO a great start. I'm hoping we get a pick high enough that we can make small trade down take the LT and use additional.capital to move down the board. 

I wonder if Williams is as great as MEDIA is making him out to be?  Lawrence was that guy.and so was Lance!!!!  Maybe trade him and get 4 # 1 picks. Grab a QB later in the draft.  We need picks,they are more valuable than one QB, unfortunately.  He plays here he will stink with absolute no one around him.

That's how bad this roster is currently.  we need QB,  3/4 WRs, 5 OL, 1/2 TE, 3rd down back, and RS replacement. Not worth the money doesn't fit new offense. That's just the offense, 13 players needed.

• Like 1

Well how about this. We are the worst team in the league.

we must be. Bears looked good on offense twice in a row, and have won a game now. Cards beat Dallas who murdered us. Raiders beat the Packers.

we wouldn’t beat any of those teams right now.

we are the worst team in the league 

2 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Well how about this. We are the worst team in the league.

we must be. Bears looked good on offense twice in a row, and have won a game now. Cards beat Dallas who murdered us. Raiders beat the Packers.

we wouldn’t beat any of those teams right now.

we are the worst team in the league 

And just think BB and the Pats aren't tanking. Holy crap that's depressing but for the draft freaks such as myself I have a little smile about the possibilities.

There only one problem... it's Kraft doing the right thing.

Blow it up and start fresh with a new group. He can't just put a band aid on it such as Mayo.  if it's Mayo he's clinging to the past and IMO that done for money and living off the past which is dead.

Move on.

21 hours ago, m haynes said:

And just think BB and the Pats aren't tanking. Holy crap that's depressing but for the draft freaks such as myself I have a little smile about the possibilities.

There only one problem... it's Kraft doing the right thing.

Blow it up and start fresh with a new group. He can't just put a band aid on it such as Mayo.  if it's Mayo he's clinging to the past and IMO that done for money and living off the past which is dead.

Move on.

BB can't be drafting now.

I know Gonzo is looking great, but our offense has been in dire need for seasons now, and he goes Defense Defense Defense Special Team...in the draft.

Ridiculous.

• Like 1