Game 7: Detroit Lions (5-1) @ Baltimore Ravens (4-2)

Louis Friend

1 hour ago, Louis Friend said:

Per Justin Rogers, Brian Branch will play this weekend. 

Based on the practice report today, things are going in the right direction for the Lion with respect to the health of a number of players.  Craig Reynolds seems to be a little better.  He didn't participate in Wednesday's walk-through.  Hopefully Gibbs will get back on the field also.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Just Want A Title said:

Based on the practice report today, things are going in the right direction for the Lion with respect to the health of a number of players.  Craig Reynolds seems to be a little better.  He didn't participate in Wednesday's walk-through.  Hopefully Gibbs will get back on the field also.

Seems like Jonah is the only one in question. 

If we can just get to the BYE week without any more injuries *knocks on wood* I think we’ll be in pretty good shape. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Louis Friend said:

Seems like Jonah is the only one in question. 

If we can just get to the BYE week without any more injuries *knocks on wood* I think we’ll be in pretty good shape. 

Agree 100%.  Our bye week is coming at the perfect time for this team.  It should help the Lions get a little more healthy and let the rookies decompress a bit.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Superduperman said:

I will be hell of impressed if the Lions can win this game. I think the key will be Goff getting time to work. If he gets good enough protection, no one can stop him the way he's playing right now

I think the game against the Bucs may end up being a good primer for the Ravens.  Playing against Devin White/Lavonte David last week is going to help deal with the speed and skill level of Patrick Queen/Roquan Smith.  It isn't a stretch to say that Queen and Smith are an even tougher match-up.  The combination of Michael Pierce, Justin Madubulke and Broderick Washington probably wont be as disruptive as the Bucs D-Line but they are still really good.  

With respect to the Ravens LBs, the Lions will need to scheme up some mismatches Jahmyr Gibbs and Sam LaPorta in the passing game to help the running game get some traction.

• Like 2