2023-2024 NBA GDT: Offseason

11sanchez11

Just now, OkeyDoke21 said:

As in their current state or as an opposing team matching up with them?

Their current state. Booker and Beal are already missing games, and neither are really durable in the first place. That's forcing their even less durable teammate to shoulder a heavy early burden. They aren't going to be a threat because they don't have the bodies to last a whole season plus a long playoff run.

2 hours ago, Mox said:

Their current state. Booker and Beal are already missing games, and neither are really durable in the first place. That's forcing their even less durable teammate to shoulder a heavy early burden. They aren't going to be a threat because they don't have the bodies to last a whole season plus a long playoff run.

5 of their next 6 games are the Jazz, Spurs, Spurs, Pistons and Bulls. And Booker is going to play in their next game and I doubt Beal will be out more than 1 more gm. 

Call me crazy but I think the Celtics are still the clear favorites out of the East. The Bucks just don't seem very deep to me. Lillard and Giannis is an elite duo but I'm not sure they have the guys 3-6 to beat the Celtics. Call it a hunch but I think Middleton is cooked.

Plus, we know Jrue will have Dame in his back pocket in the playoffs.

Edited by Kingram