2023-2024 NBA GDT: Offseason

11sanchez11

2 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

The Mavs are about to be 2-0 and I'm like 90% sure they're a bad team.

Yeah the Nets should be 2-0 if they had a closer. Just heartbreaking losing to the Cavs and the Mavs in the fashion the Nets did. Its going to be like this all season long. Nets compete near then end only to lose bc they dont have anyone to close.

3 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

Yeah the Nets should be 2-0 if they had a closer. Just heartbreaking losing to the Cavs and the Mavs in the fashion the Nets did. Its going to be like this all season long. Nets compete near then end only to lose bc they dont have anyone to close.

Idk I'd be pretty encouraged honestly. Cam looks legit, you're getting about as meaningful production as you're gonna get out of Ben. A basket here, a stop there, correctable mistakes to make it a pretty solid and entertaining watch this year.

4 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Idk I'd be pretty encouraged honestly. Cam looks legit, you're getting about as meaningful production as you're gonna get out of Ben. A basket here, a stop there, correctable mistakes to make it a pretty solid and entertaining watch this year.

Im not encouraged bc I know how these games are going to go. The Nets will be competitive and in position to win late but then lose bc they wont be able to close. You need a closer. If only we had a KD, Kyrie, or Harden (which we had) or a Dame (which we couldve had).

I get what you are saying but I knew all that already. I knew Cam is legit. I knew a healthy and motivated Ben would be very impactful. The Nets have a talented roster. The Nets roster is like in the NFL the Falcons. Nice pieces all around except they dont have a legit QB. The Nets have alot of nice pieces but they dont have that superstar that will make sure late in games they win and not lose.