• Miami Dolphins
    • Kansas City Chiefs
    • Tie
  2. 2. How close will the game be?

• 3 or fewer point difference
    • 4-7 point difference
    • 8-14 point difference
    • 15 or greater point difference
  3. 3. Who will score the most fantasy points in this game?

• Tua Tagovailoa
    • Patrick Mahomes
    • Raheem Mostert
    • Jeff Wilson Jr.
    • Isiah Pacheco
    • Jerick McKinnon
    • Clyde Edwards-Helaire
    • Tyreek Hill
    • Jaylen Waddle
    • Braxton Berrios
    • Skyy Moore
    • Marquez Valdes-Scantling
    • Rashee Rice
    • Durham Smythe
    • Travis Kelce
    • Jason Sanders
    • Harrison Butker
    • Dolphins DST
    • Chiefs DST
    • Other

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/05/2023 at 02:30 PM

al3llsdzzmtszthnwj0k.jpg

I'm honestly not really sure what to expect from this game - international games are always a crap shoot, as there's no telling how starting a game at 9:30 AM local time will affect either team. While the Chiefs fell to the lowly Broncos last week, they should obviously not be underestimated. Not only are division games always rough, but Mahomes was dealing with the flu leading up to the game and it wouldn't surprise me if they were looking ahead towards this matchup.

While I would want nothing more than to prove that our Fins can beat top-quality competition (as the most common criticism at the moment is that we've been beating nothing but bottom dwellers), Kansas City is admittedly the better team on paper with the injuries we've sustained on our offensive line and defense. Thankfully, our bye finally comes following this game, but we may be going into this matchup with several key pieces missing (although signs point to Terron Armstead possibly playing, at least). The good news is that Jalen Ramsey finally played last week, and played well, but with us Xavien Howard and Jevon Holland possibly being sidelined again, we may be looking at Patrick Mahomes carving up our defense at his leisure.

Hope I'm wrong but my prediction is:

Miami 27
Kansas City 33

Fins Up!

Unless there is a setback somewhere, Holland and X are both back this week.  First time all season that all starting DBs will be playing together.  Ramsey/X/Holland/Elliot with Kohou in the slot.  

Williams and Armstead look like GTD.  Hunt looks unlikely to play.  It would be great if at least Williams could see the field on Sunday.  

• Like 1

I'm picking Dolphins 30-27......because I have my aqua and orange sunglasses on, and I predict AVG will hit Mahomes with a Supa Fly Snuka sack like he did Daniel Jones when he sprained his neck.  After that sack I swear I heard AVG say, "It's going to be White Boy Summer all winter long".  AVG is currently ranked 7th out of 107 ranked Edge Defenders by PFF.

D was terrific today. Only 14 pts allowed and under 270 total yards allowed. They are starting to hum with Ramsey back.

Offense had their chances but ultimately failed. Tyreek had a really bad drop on a 30 yard dime in the first half. More drive killing penalties. The Tyreek fumble for a TD. Tua had 3-4 throws that were really bad for him that could have been game changers. Williams with the bad snap to end the game. Chiefs are a good defense for sure. But the Fins offense couldn’t get out of their own way today. This may have been my least favorite job of play calling by McDaniel this year as well. 

Overall the loss is really tough, and we lost yet another OL in Jones. But this team fighting back after being down 21-0 at the half was impressive. Anyone claiming this team isn’t good is simply wrong.