2023 GDT Week #10 Steelers 5-3 host the 3-5 Packers

Steeler Hitman

1 minute ago, 43M said:

You sure love your strawmen.   

Literally no one is saying they are the only issue.    Everyone is very aware we still have numerous other issues up and down the roster, on both sides of the ball.

But that argument still doesn't dismiss that those two are, very arguable, the BIGGEST issues with the offense.    

I understand what you and others are saying 43M, but nit is hard to say what percentage goes where until some of those other things are cleaned up as well. Kenny needs the support of a rushing attack, OL support on pass protection. I do not think Kenny is the BIGGEST problem with the offense.

Just now, 43M said:

Hate it all you want.

Doesn't mske it less true.

Fair enough, but again, higher by whose board?

What if the Steelers  take  QB who is very high on THEIR draft board?

I hate it because it's an excuse to both sides to say whatever they want about the draft.

If they take it on their board then fine - I'll trat the pick like I do every Steelers pick.  I'll support them and want to see them do well because they are on a team I root for, even if I disagree with the pick.

1 minute ago, Steeler Hitman said:

I understand what you and others are saying 43M, but nit is hard to say what percentage goes where until some of those other things are cleaned up as well. Kenny needs the support of a rushing attack, OL support on pass protection. I do not think Kenny is the BIGGEST problem with the offense.

He's not the biggest problem but he's playing like a problem right now.

I'm not willing to absolve him anymore...but I'm not sure why WRs aren't wide open against this hurting secondary....

• Like 1