Week…what week is this?? Anyway, Bills on MNF this week.

Trentwannabe

12 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

If the Pegula's were real owners Sean would be fired tomorrow, I don't care if the locker room doesn't like it, they need the shock and they need to rip the band-aid off now rather than in a month and a half.

They're not, though, so not only will he not get fired tomorrow, he won't get fired.

I actually said at work today if we lose, he’s gone.

Pray to Christ. 

8 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

They should have fired Sean after 13 seconds, but they kept kicking the can down the road, kept buying into mirages, kept letting him break the offense worse and worse every year.

Now here we are, a national laughing stock, again.

I remember we were scolded on here for saying that after that game. Not squibbing the kick literally altered our franchise completely  

Just now, bigbadbuff said:

I actually said at work today if we lose, he’s gone.

Pray to Christ. 

He's not gonna get fired, he's just not, they're gonna blame it all on Daboll and the bad luck, and lets be clear this team has been just ABSURDLY unlucky this year with injuries and fluke turnovers, and get another year to waste an increasingly untalented roster that they can't restock properly. 

2 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

I remember we were scolded on here for saying that after that game. Not squibbing the kick literally altered our franchise completely  

They thought there was a window when in reality that team was just the middling 7-5 team they were all year until they got incredibly hot and the Patriots crapped themselves to give us the division. That's all it was, a team that went nova off the back of it's HoF level QB, with a bad defense that was overhyped then and became more overhyped in the proceeding years. It wasn't losing that game that did it, it was the franchise doubling down on that same roster rather than adjusting and getting younger. 

Edited by Thelonebillsfan

3 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

He's not gonna get fired, he's just not, they're gonna blame it all on Daboll and the bad luck, and lets be clear this team has been just ABSURDLY unlucky this year with injuries and fluke turnovers, and get another year to waste an increasingly untalented roster that they can't restock properly. 

I want to see what Beane can do when he gets to pick the HC and gets full say over the roster instead of catering to Sean.