2023 GDT week 12 Da Steelers 6-4 Visit Da Bengals 5-5

Steeler Hitman

7 minutes ago, warfelg said:

It’s on a delay. So likely by the time they saw it things were in motion. 

I understand the point some of you are making, but he has challenged some of the most ridiculous plays…still makes no sense to me. I think Tomlin just has major lapses in terms of on the field judgements…this was another one.

13 minutes ago, rlon said:

I understand the point some of you are making, but he has challenged some of the most ridiculous plays…still makes no sense to me. I think Tomlin just has major lapses in terms of on the field judgements…this was another one.

I mean I get it. But the mechanics of it are tough. Especially the angle he had and what he saw it’s tough to feel confident in that. 

But given how inconsistent these things are called and ruled on I have no hard feelings either way. Because I feel like if he challenged it it wouldn’t have been upheld with “not surviving the ground” being the reason”. 

I follow a few other officiating accounts and Gene Seratore is the only one I’ve seen say it was a “no doubt” TD. 

17 minutes ago, warfelg said:

I mean I get it. But the mechanics of it are tough. Especially the angle he had and what he saw it’s tough to feel confident in that. 

But given how inconsistent these things are called and ruled on I have no hard feelings either way. Because I feel like if he challenged it it wouldn’t have been upheld with “not surviving the ground” being the reason”. 

I follow a few other officiating accounts and Gene Seratore is the only one I’ve seen say it was a “no doubt” TD. 

the rules should be simplified then

2 feet in and control - TD

done

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, 3rivers said:

will it affect his trade value ?  everyone is on twitter anyways  but maybe not as bad as him. 

I hope they keep getting Muth passes in the seams and more GP anyways. 

The issue there is. They didn't have the full clip. Show the one where is shows the whole return where you can literally see DJ walking casually off the field. 

Does it effect his value? Honestly probably, yes and it'll limit the teams willing to trade for him, but imo, he needs to be inactive for week 12