Week 12 GDT: Bills @ Eagles. Can we get a cry Eagles cry?

Trentwannabe

image?id=1i19k5sb0le051sqjzq3ygtie1_image-header_pRow_1684762163000

I don't have much to say. Bills have little to no room for error down the stretch. Getting to 7-5 before the Bye would be huge and gives them a real shot at finishing 11-6 IMO. 

Eagles are undoubtably a tough match-up. They have stars all over their roster and it will be a hostile environment. Let's hope coming off an emotional win in KC on MNF, with San Fran and Dallas on deck after this week has the Eagles looking past - or rather, just wanting to get the game over with - against the Bills this Sunday.

Sean McDermott returns to Philadelphia for the first time as HC. As he said, his family lives there but his home is Buffalo. I am excited to see how he calls the defense against AJ Brown and Hurts.

Allen and the offense looked like a totally different team with Joe Brady calling the plays. Can that continue? Need to see Kincaid, Cook and Shakir continue to be involved in the offense like last week.

I am cautiously optimistic right now.

Bills 26
Eagles 23.

I got Josh Allen contributing 3 TDs and taking care of the football. I feel our Ed Oliver led DL is starting to gel and I think we'll get to Hurts and win the turnover battle. I expect big games from Rasul Douglas and Jordan Poyer in our secondary. Rasul Douglas could be on his way to stardom with BillsMafia. 

I got us making a statement 

Bills 31

Eagles 16

Edited by BillsGuy82

2 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

The same Philly team that lost to the Jets?

Yes. The Bills can beat any team on their schedule. 

Sure, but have proven they are more likely to lose to any team on their schedule.

Would obviously love to be proven wrong, but i don’t see it happening. They should dominate time of possession and run it down our throats.

3 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

Sure, but have proven they are more likely to lose to any team on their schedule.

Would obviously love to be proven wrong, but i don’t see it happening. They should dominate time of possession and run it down our throats.

Not with Joe Brady calling plays 😉