Colts @ Bills Playoff Hunt on life support

Trentwannabe

45 minutes ago, LeeEvans said:

Reminds me of that game against the Browns. Great times.

I was there. Even though they won, they were throwing ice at us as we walked out. I also had a grown man call me a f*ggot in front of his ten-year-old kid. I'll also add that we weren't making a peep the whole game. It was too cold to flex. I'm never going back to that dumpster fire of a stadium.

edit: sorry; still salty. 

10 minutes ago, xian3000 said:

I was there. Even though they won, they were throwing ice at us as we walked out. I also had a grown man call me a f*ggot in front of his ten-year-old kid. I'll also add that we weren't making a peep the whole game. It was too cold to flex. I'm never going back to that dumpster fire of a stadium.

Yeah I have heard nothing but bad things about visiting there. I guess when your team wins 10 games in a decade it is hard to be classy. 

13 minutes ago, xian3000 said:

edit: sorry; still salty. 

That is second time in a week or two that I've heard really negative thing about Browns fans. That really surprises me, every Browns fan I have met has been awesome. They're the most similar fans to us by far in my experiences, must be that Lake Erie water. 

Just now, LeeEvans said:

That is second time in a week or two that I've heard really negative thing about Browns fans. That really surprises me, every Browns fan I have met has been awesome. They're the most similar fans to us by far in my experiences, must be that Lake Erie water. 

We were all really shocked. We had anticipated a pretty jovial environment. It didn't happen. 

1 minute ago, xian3000 said:

We were all really shocked. We had anticipated a pretty jovial environment. It didn't happen. 

I haven't been to a game with them but went to the HOF for Reed's enshrinement and had an absolute blast with them. Guess the cold made them cranky? Or they were just a bad bunch like every fan base has. 

1 minute ago, xian3000 said:

O'leary! No gloves in good weather, no gloves today. 

He's gone on record saying he hates gloves and that payers shouldn't need them. Glad he's sticking to it. I hate he stays in Buffalo for his career, seems like our kind of dude. 

Archived