Week 14: San Francisco 49ers vs Seattle Seahawks

J-ALL-DAY

6 minutes ago, NFL Network said:

The Cardinals game will be difficult as well since Cards coming off a bye and mobile QB's give the Niners defense problems. Speaking of defense I was really annoyed by the big plays the Niners gave up today and thus allowing the Seahawks to stay in the game. Too many times the Niners can't get off the field when they should.

Seems like everything the 9ers do annoys you. Zero praise or anything positive comes from your comments.

7 minutes ago, NFL Network said:

The Cardinals game will be difficult as well since Cards coming off a bye and mobile QB's give the Niners defense problems. Speaking of defense I was really annoyed by the big plays the Niners gave up today and thus allowing the Seahawks to stay in the game. Too many times the Niners can't get off the field when they should.

Seems like everything the 9ers do annoys you. Zero praise or anything positive comes from your comments.

8 minutes ago, NFL Network said:

3 minutes ago, Gravity said:

What did adams say?

RENTON — No need for much commentary here. Jamal Adams’ quotes tell you everything you need to know.

The Seahawks safety has been embroiled in controversy the past few days — primarily for going after a New York sports reporter’s wife on social media. 

After Adams got beat by Cowboys tight end Jake Ferguson on the game-winning touchdown pass last Thursday night, a former Jets beat writer posted video of the play on the social media site X and typed, “Yikes.”

In response, Adams tweeted a picture zoomed in on the writer’s wife and also typed, “Yikes.” 

Adams deleted the post but appears to have no regrets. In an interview Wednesday, Jamal somehow made the situation worse.

Do you have a response to your post? 

“At the end of the day, he [the writer] knows from my previous history that we don’t like each other, he’s been going on saying a couple things since the trade [in 2020 from the Jets to the Seahawks], and obviously it’s been happening before that, and I just got fed up with it. And so I responded. My ultimate goal, whether it was uncalled for or not, my ultimate goal was to get him to not respond to me anymore. So that was the key, and that’s what I hope it is.”

I think the problem most people had is that you crossed the line when you went after his wife.

“It’s always the athlete that crossed the line when he responds, but at the end of the day, disrespect is disrespect, however you want to take it. I responded. I knew when I did hit that tweet, I wasn’t in it to win it. At the end of the day it was to get him to understand to leave me the hell alone.”

https://www.seattletimes.com/sports/seahawks/jamal-adams-on-social-media-spat-when-others-go-low-i-went-lower/

54 minutes ago, 9erFreak77 said:

Yes very happy with the win but need to be better if they want to live up to the media's hype of this being a SB winning team. Need to be better on offense, defense & special teams the rest of the way. Also need to stop engaging in fights after the play with members of the opposing team as they can't afford anymore ejections or possible suspensions and thus they need not instigate or retaliate with the other team as it's not worth it.

Just now, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Cool. At least you don't sound at all disappointed about it. Try to find some joy in the rest of the season. 

I'm enjoying the season but at the same time looking at the bigger picture they still need to get better. This is not 1994 when the only team in their way was the Cowboys and thus need to get playoff ready ASAP!

Just now, NFL Network said:

Yes very happy with the win but need to be better if they want to live up to the media's hype of this being a SB winning team. Need to be better on offense, defense & special teams the rest of the way. Also need to stop engaging in fights after the play with members of the opposing team as they can't afford anymore ejections or possible suspensions and thus they need not instigate or retaliate with the other team as it's not worth it.

It's legit near impossible to do better in the unit as a squad. They're the highest rated 49ers team in DVOA history as of now. Have a coke, and a smile, and throttle back on this one buddy. 

• Like 2