2023 GDT Week #15 7-6 Steelers vs. 7-6 Colts

Steeler Hitman

Just now, August4th said:

it was so backwards with the offense.

I still remember the day coming off the end of the Killer Bs after Bell held out and Art Rooney II said “we have to run the ball and play Steeler football” when the entire league had gone away from that. 

Just now, warfelg said:

I still remember the day coming off the end of the Killer Bs after Bell held out and Art Rooney II said “we have to run the ball and play Steeler football” when the entire league had gone away from that. 

AR2 is the problem then

Just now, VigilantZombie said:

This team is so pathetic.

So many things wrong with this team. Kevin Colberts years of crap draft picks have set this team back so far and the coaching staff makes it worse.

I had lost interest in the drafts/ offseason  the last few years of colbert. Coaching though, that has been several years.   

Just now, 3rivers said:

I had lost interest in the drafts/ offseason  the last few years of colbert. Coaching though, that has been several years.   

If you look at Colberts drafts since 2016-2022, only 18 players on on our current roster, 5 of which are likely cut this offseason. So 13...

Najee and Pickett being 2 others, that are not "those dudes"

• Like 1