2023 GDT Week #15 7-6 Steelers vs. 7-6 Colts

Steeler Hitman

It won’t happen, but now would be a reaaaal good time to change motivational tactics. 

Remove George for all offensive duties and when he asks about it say, “oh, I just want to make sure you don’t get injured”. 

I can’t imagine saying that in a lockeroom. Someone should have followed up with if Jaylen Warren should avoid putting himself in harms way next time a DE stunts around and has a running start on a pass play for George. 

Literally any answer than that one is better. I’m only here so I don’t get fined is an option! 

26 minutes ago, Dcash4 said:

It won’t happen, but now would be a reaaaal good time to change motivational tactics. 

Remove George for all offensive duties and when he asks about it say, “oh, I just want to make sure you don’t get injured”. 

I can’t imagine saying that in a lockeroom. Someone should have followed up with if Jaylen Warren should avoid putting himself in harms way next time a DE stunts around and has a running start on a pass play for George. 

Literally any answer than that one is better. I’m only here so I don’t get fined is an option! 

His - would be on the bench the whole game vs Cincy if I was HC.

This team is in a heap of trouble…roster/coaches/you name it….holy hell.

• Like 2

see how GP finishes this season, this will probably be it for him unless GP and Mason connect and score lots.  

GP wants out, thats obvious. No way he got to where he is  by being lazy, he just done here with this team. 

Deke was saying we have 80% chance of making playoffs  if we win out.  I can't imagine this happening,  especially since our DL can't stop the run.  If we make the playoffs, it might be another 1 and done massacre again. 

the more we lose now, the better chance more changes will occur, or will they?  Maybe not much will change here other than GP being gone, maybe mitch  too. Thats not setting a good example on a team with QB3 making around 2X of the QB1 and QB2 combined xD  Nice one colbert

did mitch get offers from other teams before he signed here? It would be nice to know why colbert signed him for that much and a 2 year deal at that.   One of colberts recent decisions that did nothing for the team .  

7 hours ago, Dcash4 said:

But hey at least they benched Chuks for saying what all of Steelers nations was thinking which forced us to put our first round  pick at his unnatural position of RT. And kept the worst starting OT in the league protecting our QBs blind side. All while watching Kevin Dotson go have a pro bowl season at RG for the Rams.

This coaching staff sucks and haven’t put their personnel at their best positions in years.

But hey let’s keep giving GP all the reps he can handle while moping and half arsing every rep he’s in the field for. Let’s send a message to the team!

sorry for the saltiness lately, just over this team and coaching staff.

5 hours ago, bigben07MVP said:

But hey at least they benched Chuks for saying what all of Steelers nations was thinking which forced us to put our first round  pick at his unnatural position of RT. And kept the worst starting OT in the league protecting our QBs blind side. All while watching Kevin Dotson go have a pro bowl season at RG for the Rams.

This coaching staff sucks and haven’t put their personnel at their best positions in years.

But hey let’s keep giving GP all the reps he can handle while moping and half arsing every rep he’s in the field for. Let’s send a message to the team!

sorry for the saltiness lately, just over this team and coaching staff.

ain't this the steeler way under tomlin

GP will most likely have a good career but not here unless major changes happen. 

salty, you're not alone.  This is nearing the end either for the coaching staff and some players or for some fans like us. Some major changes need to take place, and I doubt mason at QB is the answer  but he can't be worse thats for sure. Or can he? Lets see what our OC staff draws up, probably a route tree of 3 to 5 yard passes because the pass protection is no good thanks to the OL and OL coach.

Is the pass protection of the OL this year worse than last year? I thought in the last half of the season last year , Moore and cole were decent and the pass pro in general was decent. This year they seemed to regress and need a new OL coach.