JETS AT DOLPHINS 1.00 pm

doumeyer

Gotta believe Rodger’s calls his protections but goddamn o line wth is this … I swear Zach is gonna go somewhere and be a top 15 starter for 6-7 years and we’ll suck again after Rodger’s … can’t do a damn thing if you don’t win in the trenches … forget winning … there is no trench 

3 minutes ago, KBS756 said:

Gotta believe Rodger’s calls his protections but goddamn o line wth is this … I swear Zach is gonna go somewhere and be a top 15 starter for 6-7 years and we’ll suck again after Rodger’s … can’t do a damn thing if you don’t win in the trenches … forget winning … there is no trench 

It’s an awful week for them for sure, but the line played fine against Vegas and Atlanta and we still sucked on offense. It’s bad coaching as much as lack of talent IMO.

I’m reserved to the fact that next year is a lame duck year for everyone, with the exception of Rodgers having an MVP like season. 

I don’t want to draft a QB this year because I don’t want them anywhere near this coaching staff. Wait until 2025, take the best OL available in 2024 and pray Douglas gets the OT pick right finally.

Edited by GangGreen420