Transactions

lumberjackchris

1 hour ago, Texansfan713 said:

Kareem Jackson is back!!

I mean... it's nice for nostalgic purposes, but he's been a liability in coverage at S and draws a lot of flags for his style of hitting. 

I hope we see more of Amos before we see more of Kareem. 

2 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Jalen Pitre appeared to get benched on Sunday, which could mean we are going to look to upgrade on him. Just remember that We took Kenyon Green 1 pick after Kyle Hamiliton fell to the Ravens. Would have been nice to have gotten him in the 1st round

And Hamilton has more or less put himself in the "best S in football" discussion this year. I knew I was very high on Hamilton for a reason, and he's living up to those expectations.

I'm genuinely hoping Pitre is dealing with an injury. He had those bruised lungs after the Ravens game, I can't imagine a vital organ like that couldn't completely heal up in a few weeks, and that's a source of a lot of his issues. Safety is a position of need simply because 32-year old Jimmie Ward and newly-acquired 35-year old Kareem Jackson aren't really long term solution. Adrian Amos isn't really an upgrade either, so someone else needs to be brought in to stabilize this entire backend.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/27/2023 at 3:59 PM, ET80 said:

Safety is a position of need simply because 32-year old Jimmie Ward and newly-acquired 35-year old Kareem Jackson aren't really long term solution.

Ok. Ok... I'd be down for this.

• Like 2