Super Sleepers

BetterCallSaul

On 4/17/2024 at 9:49 PM, Tugboat said:

Though i've actually seen him getting Day2 draft hype, which would be hard to call a "super sleeper" imo.

I am under the assumption that he will go in R2 as well. I don’t love him as a prospect though. There is like 1 dude that wins the way he would be winning and his name is Hasson Reddick. Outlier. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Armbar said:

I am under the assumption that he will go in R2 as well. I don’t love him as a prospect though. There is like 1 dude that wins the way he would be winning and his name is Hasson Reddick. Outlier. 

Wasn't Reddick also basically just an quasi off Ball LBer as a prospect too?  So he was far more raw?

23 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

Wasn't Reddick also basically just an quasi off Ball LBer as a prospect too?  So he was far more raw?

Yep. Reddick was a regular LB at Temple. I think Elliss has some long arms which bode well for him, but I still worry about him washing out of the league due to physical limitations.

On 4/21/2024 at 5:10 PM, Dessie said:

What’s the thoughts on the following ?

Myles Harden CB 
Kimani Vidal RB

Brennan Jackson DE 

I think Harden can see the field as slot cb and on Teams.

I am positive on Vidal. Like with most rb's his success depends on where he goes as much as how good he is. But he can block pass pro and that opens doors.

Have not gone deep at all on edge.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Techbert said:

I think Harden can see the field as slot cb and on Teams.

I am positive on Vidal. Like with most rb's his success depends on where he goes as much as how good he is. But he can block pass pro and that opens doors.

Have not gone deep at all on edge.

Thanks for the feedback.

Any thoughts of Harden maybe being a safety somewhere down the line? 

On 4/23/2024 at 5:38 PM, Dessie said:

Thanks for the feedback.

Any thoughts of Harden maybe being a safety somewhere down the line? 

Slots and safeties are too close for me to differentiate. Everyone moves everyone around anyway. But yes, I like Harden doing everything but following the x receiver.

• Like 1