Super Sleepers

BetterCallSaul

Ben Sinnott Kansas State RS JR FB/TE:  Love his blocking and he is a very solid receiver with toughness after the catch

Spencer Shrader Notre Dame RS SR K:  Absolutely huge leg, raw talent in that regard

Jake Westover Washington RS SR TE:  Love his athletic ability and toughness at the position, is a sneaky good athlete

Tyrone Tracy Jr Purdue RS SR RB/WR:  Love the transition to RB, awesome catching the football out of the backfield as well, could be a real steal with good upside at RB

Luke McCaffrey Rice RS JR WR:  Not sure he will declare but is one to watch at WR, especially with that bloodline

Bennie Bishop West Virginia RS SR CB:  Very quick slot corner potentially, really can get his hands on the football and make plays, had 20 PDs this year which is insane

Ricky Pearsall Florida RS SR WR: Teams will love his ability to run accurate routes and make plays, solid hands also, but who knows maybe he returns since Mertz did.

Sebastian Castro Iowa RS SR LB/S:  A team will find a way to use him as a sub LB with range and quickness, could be really good in the right scheme.  

Kenny Logan Jr Kansas SR S:  Very experienced player and tough tackler at safety

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ozzy said:

Ben Sinnott Kansas State RS JR FB/TE:  Love his blocking and he is a very solid receiver with toughness after the catch

Spencer Shrader Notre Dame RS SR K:  Absolutely huge leg, raw talent in that regard

Jake Westover Washington RS SR TE:  Love his athletic ability and toughness at the position, is a sneaky good athlete

Tyrone Tracy Jr Purdue RS SR RB/WR:  Love the transition to RB, awesome catching the football out of the backfield as well, could be a real steal with good upside at RB

Luke McCaffrey Rice RS JR WR:  Not sure he will declare but is one to watch at WR, especially with that bloodline

Bennie Bishop West Virginia RS SR CB:  Very quick slot corner potentially, really can get his hands on the football and make plays, had 20 PDs this year which is insane

Ricky Pearsall Florida RS SR WR: Teams will love his ability to run accurate routes and make plays, solid hands also, but who knows maybe he returns since Mertz did.

Sebastian Castro Iowa RS SR LB/S:  A team will find a way to use him as a sub LB with range and quickness, could be really good in the right scheme.  

Kenny Logan Jr Kansas SR S:  Very experienced player and tough tackler at safety

Pearsall doesn't have any eligibility left. He's a good player.

On 12/20/2023 at 12:50 PM, LinderFournette said:

Anias smith WR/RB Texas a&m

I see him like a nice slot wr or RB. Maybe even go hybrid.  

Dude blocks pretty decently for a lil guy(reportedly 197 or so)

Yes. Big fan of Smith actually. I think he starts off as an amazing KR/PR and eventually develops into a hybrid RB/WR. At the very least, I think he’s the best RET in the class. 

Dylan Laube - RB - New Hampshire

Dude plays RB, but is also their leading receiver and does returning. Versatility alone should get him a roster spot. He's not a Cohen-sized guy either.

Pearsall reminds me of Jaxon Smith-Njigba when I watch him. Seems to constantly run great routes and has great hands. Ceiling is lower for Pearsall since he isn't as athletic as JSN though imo.

Marquez Cox - OT - Kentucky

I love mean OL, I want to play through the echo of the whistle. Cox does show a lot of mean tendencies. I don't know if he is athletic enough to be an OT in the NFL but has been the LT since his freshman year. I'd have zero issues kicking him inside and think he could play any spot on the IOL.

Duce Chestnut - CB - LSU

Good athlete who is physical and a willing tackler. In a pass happy league I like having CB converts to S and I think he would have a better shot at making a roster at S.

• Like 1