5TH

28 WR Jha'Quan Jackson Tulane 4th-5th
29 WR Xavier Weaver Colorado 4th-5th
10 TE Tanner McLachian Arizona   4th
27 OT Garrett Greenfield Soth Dakota State 5th-6th
28 OT Delmar Glaze Maryland 5th-6th
11 G Mason McCormick South Dakota State

Shon Stephons  CB Farris St. 4.3 40, 36.5 VJ, 6.97 3-cone.  8 INTs last season

For those who do not follow the smaller teams, Ferris St plays at the highest level of D2.  Has had a tough time in his college career with injuries and hardship.

Jadon and Jaxon Jankes  Wr South Dakota St.  6'3 210

https://nfldraftdiamonds.com/2023/09/jaxon-janke-2/

Edited by jebrick

Jaheim Bell [FB, FSU]: A sleeper only due to his position, Bell is a pass catching fullback like former Cardinal, Bill, and Redskin Larry Centers. The Chargers should consider him. Bell's receiving ability could make up for only having one WR on the field in OC Greg Roman's preferred 22 personnel set. Bell could be helpful with short passing on selected first down plays. Bell is a good pass blocker, but needs to increase aggression in his run blocking.

2 hours ago, Mr.UFO said:

Jaheim Bell [FB, FSU]: A sleeper only due to his position, Bell is a pass catching fullback like former Cardinal, Bill, and Redskin Larry Centers. The Chargers should consider him. Bell's receiving ability could make up for only having one WR on the field in OC Greg Roman's preferred 22 personnel set. Bell could be helpful with short passing on selected first down plays. Bell is a good pass blocker, but needs to increase aggression in his run blocking.

I feel like a FB is an easy "sleeper" in that you can wait for days to draft them because there are only like 5 teams that even actually use FBs these days.  And most of them already have a guy.

8 hours ago, goldfishwars said:

What a beautiful flow of words

Caught him a few times live and came away super impressed, plus I think he came into his Pro Day at around 250 and ran a 4.53 and had a 40 in vert along with film. He reminds me of Andrew Van Ginkel 

Edited by MSURacerDT55

On 12/25/2023 at 4:59 PM, Sugashane said:

Duce Chestnut - CB - LSU

Good athlete who is physical and a willing tackler. In a pass happy league I like having CB converts to S and I think he would have a better shot at making a roster at S.

I think Chestnut is playing at Syracuse this year and didn't declare for the draft.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, minutemancl said:

Yup, this guy. He's probably my favorite sleeper in the draft. He's Dane Brugler's 19th ranked iDL and ranked as a 6th round pick.

as you can see I have him ranked 13th on my IDL but 6th round still seams accurate.