2024 Free Agency

Humble_Beast

38 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

Right so you think they would've like learned right because why would they want another head case especially if he can't play. Because nobody would be interested in that guy right?

Who said no one would be interested in him? He's probably the only veteran with significant starting experience on the market. And you're acting like one meeting with a team that has had the worst QB play in the league over the last two years is some huge accomplishment. 

Teams get desperate for QB's, which is why we signed Jimmy G, Darnold was traded for a 2nd, Mariota was signed to start in Atlanta. Could those guys play?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

Not good franchises that consistently go to the playoffs over the decades. Not a coach that one two Super Bowls. They would never want to lose their locker room to cancers like that guy. Especially when much better franchises let him go with 80+ mil left on his contract. No way

Planning to meet with Russ when you have Kenny Pickett as your starter and no chance to move up for a QB is a ringing endorsement of Russ greatness?

12 minutes ago, FloydFan said:

Yet it still happens. Also those two super bowls are getting a little old. Steelers are undoubtedly better ran than the Raiders but they still make mistakes. One is under center named Kenny Pickett currently. 

They were able to ride a HOF QB for the last two decades. Their QB choices over the last two years have been abysmal and they're clearly desperate going into the off-season. He said the franchise that signed Mitchell Trubisky / drafted Kenny Pickett to start would never settle for mediocre.

• Like 1

Just now, NYRaider said:

They were able to ride a HOF QB for the last two decades. Their QB choices over the last two years have been abysmal and they're clearly desperate going into the off-season. He said the franchise that signed Mitchell Trubisky / drafted Kenny Pickett to start would never settle for mediocre.

Exactly. It makes no sense. Just completely circular logic trying to be the smartest guy in the room. They’ve made awful QB decisions since Ben and some other head scratchers as well. But yeah let’s prop up some over decade old super bowls to justify the present. 

Just now, FloydFan said:

Exactly. It makes no sense. Just completely circular logic trying to be the smartest guy in the room. They’ve made awful QB decisions since Ben and some other head scratchers as well. But yeah let’s prop up some over decade old super bowls to justify the present. 

Reminds me of last off-season when he was trying to inflate Carr's value after he had meetings with 2 teams

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Reminds me of last off-season when he was trying to inflate Carr's value after he had meetings with 2 teams

Lord I can’t handle another offseason like last. 

10 minutes ago, FloydFan said:

Lord I can’t handle another offseason like last. 

It seems like it’s the Carr fan boys that are the main ones that prefer guys like Wilson, Brissett, Rattler, etc.

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

It seems like it’s the Carr fan boys that are the main ones that prefer guys like Wilson, Brissett, Rattler, etc.

You were the guy that wanted us to suckforspencer right? 

Just now, Dessie said:

Definitely not interested in Rattler, not like you 👍

I have zero interest in Spencer Rattler.

At the time I said that he was the consensus favorite to be the Heisman trophy winner and #1 overall pick

Just now, NYRaider said:

I have zero interest in Spencer Rattler.

At the time I said that he was the consensus favorite to be the Heisman trophy winner and #1 overall pick

Yes hence why you wanted us to suckforspencer. You also wanted Jimmy G… a lot. 

Just now, NYRaider said:

I’m just a supporter of the players we sign or draft. I wanted CJ Stroud 

Nah you were pimping Jimmy G prior to the signing, then said Ziegler was cooking when we signed him. Good attempt trying to backtrack though. 

3 minutes ago, Dessie said:

Nah you were pimping Jimmy G prior to the signing, then said Ziegler was cooking when we signed him. Good attempt trying to backtrack though. 

A Carr Stan boy critiquing my QB takes is crazy bud.

but regardless I want a qb with elite potential this offseason

Edited by NYRaider