2024 Free Agency

Humble_Beast

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Yeah, I clearly wasn't being sarcastic about wanting to see Jimmy G in Luke Getsy's scheme. 

Sure when you said all the best coaches loved him. Imagine watching Jimmy G last season and thinking we should keep him, no wonder you are trying to back track. 

5 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

What about Rattler's average size, arm strength, below average athleticism, mediocre college production, piss poor character, and being an old rookie makes him worth drafting as the QBOTF?

4 minutes ago, Dessie said:

Sure when you said all the best coaches loved him. Imagine watching Jimmy G last season and thinking we should keep him, no wonder you are trying to back track. 

Imagine watching Gardner Minshew at any point of his career and thinking he's a legit starting option at QB for a team that wants to be competitive.

Just now, NYRaider said:

Imagine watching Gardner Minshew at any point of his career and thinking he's a legit starting option at QB for a team that wants to be competitive.

lol wanting Jimmy G back..smh

Just now, NYRaider said:

I don't want Jimmy G back it was sarcasm. The sad part is you really think Minshew should be our starter.

lol you wanted Jimmy G, then said you didn’t. You said you wanted Jimmy G back, now you are trying to deny it…smh

1 minute ago, Dessie said:

lol you wanted Jimmy G, then said you didn’t. You said you wanted Jimmy G back, now you are trying to deny it…smh

Jimmy G is probably better than Minshew, I want neither here though.

It’s that bad a take I can see why you are trying to back track though lol

52 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

Jimmy Garopollo 

7 TDs 9 Ints 

1205 Yards 

Benched after 7 games 

Spencer Rattler 2022(The whole season)

18 TDs 12 Ints 

3026 Yards 

(using stats from two years ago as a bad argument by the way lol)

8 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

What about Rattler's average size, arm strength, below average athleticism, mediocre college production, piss poor character, and being an old rookie makes him worth drafting as the QBOTF?

Just now, NYRaider said:

And Minshew being worthy of starting is a good take?

Like I said I can see why you are trying to get out of saying we should keep Jimmy G lol, horrible take. 

Just now, Jeremy408 said:

I understand that you know Jimmy G's stats little buddy. What about Rattler makes him worth a 2nd round pick? Completing 4 passes in an all star game after being terrible for two years at South Carolina?

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

Jimmy was held back by JMD, we should've given him a chance with Getsy. 

Why do the best coaches in the league all love Jimmy? Bellicheck, Shanahan, and now McVay.

lol 

• Like 1

Like I said I can see why you are trying to get out of saying we should keep Jimmy G lol, horrible take. 

Give Minshew, AP, Telesco, and Getsy life time contracts. The four horsemen sent here to save this franchise.